Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1697 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Member Privs.......

1) Thou shalt not have a signature until 50 posts and 2 weeks account activation.

2) Thou shalt not post pics until 50 posts and 2 weeks account activation.

3) Thou shalt not give rep until 50 posts and 2 weeks account activation.

4) Thou shall notice when thee is blessed by a + sign along side "registered".

Have a good one!:jointsmile:
    Psycho4Bud Reviewed by Psycho4Bud on . New Member Privs....... 1) Thou shalt not have a signature until 50 posts and 2 weeks account activation. 2) Thou shalt not post pics until 50 posts and 2 weeks account activation. 3) Thou shalt not give rep until 50 posts and 2 weeks account activation. 4) Thou shall notice when thee is blessed by a + sign along side "registered". Have a good one!:jointsmile: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

New Member Privs.......

This thread brought to you by the suggestion of Billionfold.............another fine member here to help the community!

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

New Member Privs.......

Maybe there'll be a few less posts asking about sigs and attachments now then, lol.

*guilty*
    Everything I say is bullshit, including this.

New Member Privs.......

i just noticed that you are six commandments short of the mandatory ten. i suggest you make new members jump through a few more hoops. possibly groveling at the mods' feet or donating a specified amount of their stash toward the common good.

New Member Privs.......

ok so if i had another account and my e.mail subcription experiered.no email to receive new password. first i tried to contact a administraitor . no reply!then i found a similar name and hadalready posted plenty under other name.so would i be violating the above set of standards for posting pics

New Member Privs.......

Glad to help ^:thumbsup:

New Member Privs.......

I clicked on the link, that helps....right? I'm probably just gonna lurk and just chime in when I actually have something to say now.

New Member Privs.......

what's the idea behind making new members post before certain privileges are allowed?

just wondering

New Member Privs.......

Probably at least it deters spammers if they have pic ads. Someone might get banned and decides to make a new account just to give out neg rep in retaliation.

A lot of places automatically have new users on probation. The user actually has to be here long enough to get a feel for the rules. That way you won't see many offensive oversized sigs, offensive pics, and neg rep for no good reasons (of course you still will occasionally). It's a privelage, and it shows its something that shouldn't be taken for granted.

New Member Privs.......

got it.

its just that i've visited other forums where they like to discriminate solely because they have the power to do so

as long as there is some purpose behind it, i find it reasonable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast