Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1591 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New Member Privs.......

Yeah, you should find here that as long as you're respectful of others and follow the rules, you'll be ok. After you get your 50 posts (as long as it's been 2 weeks) you get those priveleges. Even if you don't start shit, as long as when someone starts it with you, you show maturity and don't lash out in anger, you'll get respect. Most people here will treat you with respect, although there are always exceptions. I think you'll enjoy this forum a lot. :thumbsup: :jointsmile:

2.   Advertisements

New Member Privs.......

Oh man...I came so close to not finding this thread. Pheww! Just missed the dunce cap by an inch. Since this is the feedback and suggestions area I will give some:

Feedback: I appreciate all of the things I have learned here, especially before even becoming a member.

Suggestion:
    The rules and regs for new members should not be in the feedback and suggestions area as this section is for feedback and suggestions regarding the website itself. I only found this thread here by accident. There should be a seperate FAQ for new persons section with threads regarding account set up (signatures, rep, how to add yahoo videos, etc...). It could perhaps be incorporated into the user Control Panel.

Without question, and based on a detailed factual analyses of the available data, marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man.[/align]
    [align=center]--Dr. Andrew Weil[/align]
    [align=center]

[/align]
    [align=center]
    [/align]

New Member Privs.......

now if we could just get somethin done about all the closet smokin, and mommy and daddy threads lately realy wierd how they should up all at once

oh and the commanment line is cool
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

New Member Privs.......

I didn't have to wait 50 posts and two weeks for pic posts... my first two posts had pics. Are these new rules?
    You know you\'re high when you wonder why moms everywhere choose Lysol when to normal squares it\'s no wonder. And if a Woolite Pod commercial somehow makes you think of sex.

New Member Privs.......

dude.... guilty. i just posted a thread and someone was like dude search for this.
    -Love Dove

You\'re feelin it? You\'re feelin pretty high, right? So why not smoke more weed, and get more high???

^^words to live by^^

New Member Privs.......

I'll be good ~~
    I'll be good ~~
    I'll be good ~~
    I'll be good ~~

can newbs give suggestions?

we need a movie thread, favflicks, and a computer techy thread

rotza ruk :rasta:
    [COLOR=\"DeepSkyBlue\"]Its not what we have, but what we enjoy, that constitutes our abundance\"

\"when ya have more than ya think, ya need more space\"

\"society your a crazy breed\"
    [/COLOR]

:rastabong:

Legalise Medical Marijuana

New Member Privs.......

whoops my bad

thers already a flic and tech sec
    sorry ))
    [COLOR=\"DeepSkyBlue\"]Its not what we have, but what we enjoy, that constitutes our abundance\"

\"when ya have more than ya think, ya need more space\"

\"society your a crazy breed\"
    [/COLOR]

:rastabong:

Legalise Medical Marijuana

New Member Privs.......

I went past 50 posts today, and my account is more than a month old, yet I still can not have a signature or give reputation.

EDIT: Literally less than a minute after posting this I gained these abilities. Weird or what?

New Member Privs.......

I agree with Tea Party: this information is a bit hidden. I'd suggest incorporating it into the CP or an FAQ -- anything to make it more visible.
    Frank: Wait, dinner? What you don\'t talk anymore? [Dwayne nods head, agreeing.]
    F: Why not? [Rolls eyes.]
    F: You can talk, but you choose not to. [Dwayne points to painting of Nietzsche]
    F: Is that Nietzsche? You don\'t speak because of Friedrich Nietzsche? [Dwayne walks off unemotionally]
    F: Far out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12