Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1611 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Automatic Trimmers

Has anyone used any of these machine to trimmer there bud? Big Red Shredder or Trimbox herb trimmer. If so how much time does it take to trim a lbs of SOG single cola buds and do you still need to hand trimmer after? Any cons and pros will be helpful. And which who you recommend and why? :rastasmoke:
    JamaicanHerbMan Reviewed by JamaicanHerbMan on . Automatic Trimmers Has anyone used any of these machine to trimmer there bud? Big Red Shredder or Trimbox herb trimmer. If so how much time does it take to trim a lbs of SOG single cola buds and do you still need to hand trimmer after? Any cons and pros will be helpful. And which who you recommend and why? :rastasmoke: Rating: 5
    [SIZE=\"4\"]TO GET IT RIGHT I GOT TO GET A LIGHT :rastasmoke: [/SIZE]

2.   Advertisements

Automatic Trimmers

For a wet pound hand-trimming is still more desirable IMHO because 1) that pound is going to lose most of its weight and isn't really THAT much bud 2) a skilled hand-manicure will give you a much more attractive finished product

Automatic Trimmers

Personally I can't see using anything but hand scissors. The name of that first one you mention says it all...Shredder! I take pride in my flowers and trim them close which how i picture power scissors working would do just the opposite and leave me with a pile of trim ready for nothing better than the bubblebags. Buy a case of beer and have a trim party!

And a pound of green buds will dry out to be around 4-5oz's so it won't take you all that long to do it yourself.

Automatic Trimmers

Quote Originally Posted by madeline
    And a pound of green buds will dry out to be around 4-5oz's so it won't take you all that long to do it yourself.
    Actually i was thinking about a pound dry, not wet how long does it take to hand trim to get apound dry? I've always had trimmers but next round i'll have to do most of it myself. I was just curious because i saw someone saying it toke them 10hr to do 1.5 lbs of finished dry bud. And would it be easier to manicure single main cola instead of a topped plant with lost of side cola's?:rastasmoke:
    [SIZE=\"4\"]TO GET IT RIGHT I GOT TO GET A LIGHT :rastasmoke: [/SIZE]

Automatic Trimmers

It takes about 13 to18 hours to trim up a lb. A person is doing ok at one ounce a hour. I pay my manicurists $200 per lb. I know people who are using the automated trimmers,say it works. Some these days are taking in easily over 50 lbs. especially since people are getting more into depro's (cutting plants light forcing flower)few crops a year.

Automatic Trimmers

Id be too afraid of losing all those yummy thc chrystals, but then again you could scrape them together and have kief like that. So kief on the buds or off? your choice.
    All pictures posted under this name are those easily found on the internet.

\"Imma smoke weed for the rest of my life, Im in love with Mary Jane gonna make her my wife\":rastasmoke:

Automatic Trimmers

you guys suck at triming because i trim a pound an hour and its a perfect job just use the sisor lenght ways on the bud, dont cut leaf by leaf and try to be fuking sober !

Automatic Trimmers

The Tumbleweed is the only way to trim alot of weed. I will never hire timmers again. What a waste of money, time, and my security. The Tumbleweed and the Samurai Power Trimmer are the same machine. Check out the video on youtube and see for your self. You can trim 100lbs in a day. YouTube - Samurai Power Trimmer
    Greatest invention since birth control.:thumbsup: If you want one on the west coast the dudes in Humboldt that sell them are called Trim Scene Solutions 707-223-3873 This machine is better than the Rolling Thunder, The reel pro trimmer, any of the trim pros, and it is half the price of the Centurion. It has put all of the other trim machines out of business in Canada. They have sold hundreds of them up there. If you call any of the Hydro shops in Canada that sell them they will tell you that the Tumbleweed is the best.:rasta:
    MEDICAL COLLECTIVE MEMBER/PATIENT/CAREGIVER
    IN COMPLIANCE WITH CA PROP 215 AND SB420

Automatic Trimmers

Quote Originally Posted by maximum420
    you guys suck at triming because i trim a pound an hour and its a perfect job just use the sisor lenght ways on the bud, dont cut leaf by leaf and try to be fuking sober !
    Nobody trims a pound an hour. Unless you're just removing fan leaves and not giving them a close tight trim.

Automatic Trimmers

I don't know what the weight is but it usually takes my wife and I a night to do a solid 3-4' indoor plant...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast