Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1705 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Automatic Trimmers

I have a little time on one about a week total over 2 months . Do not run your indoor gems in one outdoor your good but indo dominant only IMO . Not much to say past that

Automatic Trimmers

I have used one of these machines before and they are awesome however I recommend using one only if you have alot to trim and I mean alot like say over 10 plants that are huge! Any less than that and you really should trim by hand. Another thing is that you will still have to clean the budds up a little on the ends because the machines tend to fray the ends and then your patients will know it was done by a machine. Some prefer only hand trimmed. For speed yes these machines are awesome. Another draw back is that the machines tend to beat up the budds a little. You need to get the hang of it and be careful not to let them spin for to long or you end up with less budd then you should. Practice with a small amount first in the tub.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234