Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1664 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Automatic Trimmers

The vacuum is very loud but we just cut holes in the wall for the hoses and put the vac in the next room over. The actual trimmer is not very loud and we have the trimmers that do the big leafing sitting next to it all day with no complaints. Not about the noise anyway. I think you should have given your machine a second chance. There is definitely a learning curve. I just don't buy that you are seeing nodes in the shake collection because mine chops the shake up so finely. I get some loose shake around the machine and on the floor but nothing that looks like nodes. I could see how if you had a very spiraled out very node-y sativa strain it could make it look weird but if you have nice looking uniform buds it shouldn't be a problem. I have not tried it on any weird sativa strains but I have run indoor, outdoor ,and light dep with great results. What strain are you running? Indoor or out? We spend a few minutes cleaning up the buds after they are dry and before they get bagged up but that is a lot better than a whole day on one lb. I don't know why you would drop 15k on a machine if you didn't have a lot to trim. The more you have to trim the more it is worth it. Sorry if I come off like a dick but I think you are giving people a very bad picture. I think the person that has 50 plus pounds to trim is going to need this but not most other people. Around here 50lbs is mom and pop.
    MEDICAL COLLECTIVE MEMBER/PATIENT/CAREGIVER
    IN COMPLIANCE WITH CA PROP 215 AND SB420

Automatic Trimmers

Who bad mouths a product and then tries to sell it! LOL Either way, I will still buy it. PM me.

3.   Advertisements

Automatic Trimmers

Hey Greensticks I just tried to PM you but it wouldn't work. I added you as a contact then went to quick links then open pop up window and selected you for a PM and it said I don't have permission to access that page. I think we both need a certain number of posts to PM. On ICmag it is fifty posts. Any way I just wanted to know where you got your Rolling Thunder and what you paid? Also where did you have to take it to get it worked on? Thanks.
    MEDICAL COLLECTIVE MEMBER/PATIENT/CAREGIVER
    IN COMPLIANCE WITH CA PROP 215 AND SB420

Automatic Trimmers

I bought it in Long Beach and the guy who serviced it was the rep or distributor. I think his name was Justin or Jordan. I paid just over 14k with the big vacuum. There was no other similar machines available in that area when I ordered it.

Automatic Trimmers

Hey Greensticks, did allin420 get ahold of you about selling that Twister. I am getting the feeling that he is full of shit and has some other motivations for his smack talking. Probably a out of work trimmer. I talked to my friend that sells them and he said he would definitely buy it from him.

Automatic Trimmers

He never got a hold of me. I check back here from time to time to see if he responded. I am holding off for a few weeks to get a new machine now. Maybe a tumbleweed, but most likely a twister.

Automatic Trimmers

Allinat420 was full of shit. I showed this thread to my friend from Trim Scene Solutions who is the only Twister dealer in Cali. He called all of the people he has sold them to in the bay area. Everyone has been stoked and no one is trying to sell their machines. He said that he is the only store that has sold any Twisters in Cali, so unless this guy went to Canada and brought his machine across the border he is full of shit. If you want a Twister call my Buddy J at Trim Scene Solutions 707-223-3873. He also has a website Trim Scene Solutions They are in Humboldt but he ships them all around Cali. He also sells the Tumbleweed/Samurai. You better call him soon because I know he is crazy busy right now and there has been a huge run on the Twisters.
    He told me he talked to the manufacturer and allinat420 never contacted them. I don't understand what that guys motivation was. It kind of sounded like he was pushing trimpros but he was knocking them too.
    I am actually going to use a couple of the basic trimpros to big leaf before I buck my plants for the Twister and Tumbleweed. I have heard that it makes the process so much quicker.
    I heard there will be a bunch of new Twister video footage posted online soon. Probably on Youtube but I will post a link on here too when it comes out.
    Good luck getting another machine I hope it is not too late.

Automatic Trimmers

Hey why don't some of you CALI BIG DOGS show us your stuff???We would all LOVE to see say a...50-100 pound garden!I can imagine what it looks like...How far are you guys away from harvest?Peace....

Waterdog

Automatic Trimmers

Here is some video of my Twister Trimming Machine. It works so much better than my old Tumbleweed/Samurai it is ridiculous. I sold the Tumbleweed and bought two Twisters. Best purchase of my life.
    YouTube - Trimming Medical Marijuana with the Twister Trimming Machine

Automatic Trimmers

Trimpro is a reliable company in business since 10 years considered as the Reference of the hydroponics industry in terms of trimming devices.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast