Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1582 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Purple Haze

Hello everyone, I been smoking weed for about a year now. All that is available to me is Purple Haze and Sour D. I rather smoke purple haze then Sour D, I seriously don't like the taste that Sour D leaves in my mouth and Purple Haze makes me freaking sleepy (which I don't like). I remember smoking Sweazy with my friend and I thought it was really good. Does anyone recommend something else I should look into ? thanks in advance
    MJBlasted Reviewed by MJBlasted on . Purple Haze Hello everyone, I been smoking weed for about a year now. All that is available to me is Purple Haze and Sour D. I rather smoke purple haze then Sour D, I seriously don't like the taste that Sour D leaves in my mouth and Purple Haze makes me freaking sleepy (which I don't like). I remember smoking Sweazy with my friend and I thought it was really good. Does anyone recommend something else I should look into ? thanks in advance Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Purple Haze

heh do you live in NYC? purple haze shouldn't make you sleepy, go find a better haze!
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops.
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops.
    Springfield cops are on the take,
    But what do you expect for the money we make?
    Whether in a car or on a horse,
    We don\'t mind using excessive force!
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops..

Purple Haze

Quote Originally Posted by sttomassmoker
    heh do you live in NYC? purple haze shouldn't make you sleepy, go find a better haze!
    na man I dont live in NYC, I think I should look for a better dealer, this dealer has the wackest shit.....

Purple Haze

Purple Haze doesnt exsist! It died out in the 70's because it wasnt all that potent. What ever you have might be called purple haze by a dealer but it's not the original purple haze strain and therefor not purple haze at all.

Look for sativas if you dont want the sleepy indica stone.

But if you want weed that'll hit you like a dump truck - and then reverse over you ya want to be looking for strains like Northern Lights, or White Rhino, Hash Plant, Kush, Afghan - and hash is also a nice product, and the high is slightly differnt than with herb.

Purple Haze

Purple haze didn't die out because it wasn't all that potent, the seedbank that created the strain was destroyed.

There is an original haze strain that still exists and very rarely (every one in one thousand) a plant will have a purple color -- and yes the mutant is less potent.

There is a new generation of haze's on the market and you can get extremely potent haze. There are some really strong cultivar's in NYC, the variety of haze's you can get is incredible. While there isn't purple haze from the '70s anymore, there certainly is newschool purple haze (the buds wont be purple).

All haze's have a very similar smell and taste, so that is the biggest deciding factor in if what you have is real deal haze. The "purple" doesn't mean anything.

Sour diesel doesn't taste bad (think skunky sweet candy) and purple haze, errr, haze doesn't put you to sleep.
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops.
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops.
    Springfield cops are on the take,
    But what do you expect for the money we make?
    Whether in a car or on a horse,
    We don\'t mind using excessive force!
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops..

Purple Haze

This shit does exist .. okay you "EXPERTS" ? Its all over new york and new jersey, and yes Ive smoked it, and YES it gives you the happiest euphoric high ever. It did have a slight purplish tint to it , nothing radiant or anything that you'd spot a mile away.. but it was purple and it was good. I don't care if some of you "experts" will argue with me and say it wasnt "PURPLE HAZE" it was "PURPLE KUSH" or purple whatever, look .. thats not my concern. The weed was good, they said its purple haze, it was purple .. end of discussion.

Purple Haze

blah blah?

Purple Haze

Quote Originally Posted by LIP
    Purple Haze doesnt exsist! It died out in the 70's because it wasnt all that potent. What ever you have might be called purple haze by a dealer but it's not the original purple haze strain and therefor not purple haze at all.

Look for sativas if you dont want the sleepy indica stone.

But if you want weed that'll hit you like a dump truck - and then reverse over you ya want to be looking for strains like Northern Lights, or White Rhino, Hash Plant, Kush, Afghan - and hash is also a nice product, and the high is slightly differnt than with herb.
    I heard many good things about Northern Lights, I should just keep searching for a better dealer. Like I said earlier I tried sweazy with a friend and I thought it was really good, I was gone out of my mind and I would love to try something even stronger.

Purple Haze

Quote Originally Posted by sttomassmoker
    Purple haze didn't die out because it wasn't all that potent, the seedbank that created the strain was destroyed.

There is an original haze strain that still exists and very rarely (every one in one thousand) a plant will have a purple color -- and yes the mutant is less potent.

There is a new generation of haze's on the market and you can get extremely potent haze. There are some really strong cultivar's in NYC, the variety of haze's you can get is incredible. While there isn't purple haze from the '70s anymore, there certainly is newschool purple haze (the buds wont be purple).

All haze's have a very similar smell and taste, so that is the biggest deciding factor in if what you have is real deal haze. The "purple" doesn't mean anything.

Sour diesel doesn't taste bad (think skunky sweet candy) and purple haze, errr, haze doesn't put you to sleep.
    I never said Sour D's taste bad, I just don't like the taste it leaves in my mouth after I smoke it.

Purple Haze

Im in the NYC area, and ive actually called people out on the whole purple haze BS. They try and tell me its purple haze and i reply with a "oh yeah". There isnt a strian purple haze, so there for if its purple its a random phenotype, But if its still haze it has doesnt matter cause its still good.

But The sour diesel around here is some of the best pot you can get.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast