Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1666 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Purple Haze

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedEdge
    You just gave me a great idea in order to make some money while getting free weed. It may have been done before, but not like I plan... I would probably do best moving to California where it would be easier on me. Maybe in the future. I will never tell though because I think it may work. I don't want any of you assholes do it before I get to.
    You can tell me - i'm too lazy to copy it lol. And i wont be moving to America any time soon with the prices and laws!

Purple Haze

Europe doesn't belive in Purple Haze because it was barly in there county. It was a completely American thing that went on in a time where drugs were not really flown across the Atlantic. I heard purple Haze was nice and stoney, and I have been able to purchase some. Either it is around or it isn't, all I know is purple buds look and smoke chill, and that's all I care about. Stop dwelling on if it's around or not, if you got it flaunt it, it not move on.

3.   Advertisements

Purple Haze

Quote Originally Posted by Maggz
    This shit does exist .. okay you "EXPERTS" ? Its all over new york and new jersey, and yes Ive smoked it, and YES it gives you the happiest euphoric high ever. It did have a slight purplish tint to it , nothing radiant or anything that you'd spot a mile away.. but it was purple and it was good. I don't care if some of you "experts" will argue with me and say it wasnt "PURPLE HAZE" it was "PURPLE KUSH" or purple whatever, look .. thats not my concern. The weed was good, they said its purple haze, it was purple .. end of discussion.
    dude your ignorant. there are dozens of purple strains out there, and th ey all have GENETIC DIFFERENCES. just because purple weed is good, doesnt make it purple haze. it could be purple erkle, which is grandaddy purps, or many others. just because it is potent doesnt make it haze. orange weed doesnt necessarily have to be cali orange. it could just have an orange tint. being a color cannot determine the strain.

Purple Haze

Quote Originally Posted by MJBlasted
    Hello everyone, I been smoking weed for about a year now. All that is available to me is Purple Haze and Sour D. I rather smoke purple haze then Sour D, I seriously don't like the taste that Sour D leaves in my mouth and Purple Haze makes me freaking sleepy (which I don't like). I remember smoking Sweazy with my friend and I thought it was really good. Does anyone recommend something else I should look into ? thanks in advance
    You've only been smokin for a year, and to say you rather have purp then sour is.......dumb..... you must not like being high cuz the shit thats purple haze(cross of hollands hope n skunk) to day isnt the same as the purp that was out back a few decades ago....Purple haze isnt potent at all buddy, so your probably one of those people who dont like to be dumb high, you just want a buzz...fuc purple smoke some silver haze......omg i never thought i'd see someone say haze over sour..but thats you....a year of smoking, you'll need more experience to get use to smokin something like sour, kush, afghan, northern lights, skunk, master kush...etc......sorry for callin your post dumb but thats a shock to me, and i smoked a lot but im bout to cut down on that.....you should really try some hash...

smoke on :rastasmoke:-

Purple Haze

Quote Originally Posted by Maggz
    This shit does exist .. okay you "EXPERTS" ? Its all over new york and new jersey, and yes Ive smoked it, and YES it gives you the happiest euphoric high ever. It did have a slight purplish tint to it , nothing radiant or anything that you'd spot a mile away.. but it was purple and it was good. I don't care if some of you "experts" will argue with me and say it wasnt "PURPLE HAZE" it was "PURPLE KUSH" or purple whatever, look .. thats not my concern. The weed was good, they said its purple haze, it was purple .. end of discussion.

New york & New jersey??? i live in one of two states and that is not purple....trust me... but if you can proove me wrong then coo

Purple Haze

purple haze w/e lol just smoke ur weed...

Purple Haze

Quote Originally Posted by Subjekt
    You've only been smokin for a year, and to say you rather have purp then sour is.......dumb..... you must not like being high cuz the shit thats purple haze(cross of hollands hope n skunk) to day isnt the same as the purp that was out back a few decades ago....Purple haze isnt potent at all buddy, so your probably one of those people who dont like to be dumb high, you just want a buzz...fuc purple smoke some silver haze......omg i never thought i'd see someone say haze over sour..but thats you....a year of smoking, you'll need more experience to get use to smokin something like sour, kush, afghan, northern lights, skunk, master kush...etc......sorry for callin your post dumb but thats a shock to me, and i smoked a lot but im bout to cut down on that.....you should really try some hash...

smoke on :rastasmoke:-

I've smoked all those strains you listed NL, SD, Master Kush, and Haze (some have had purplish tints, but I don't call them purple haze). I can honestly say that I enjoy haze more than any of the others. The taste, aroma, and high completely blow those strains out of the water. Sure, Sour D does taste great and will get you stupid high, but 45 min to an hour and a half later the feeling is gone, and your back looking for more to smoke. NL is good too, but it's a downtime bud... a good night time smoke. You won't want to do anything when you're toking it. A good haze on the otherhand will have you engulfed in an euphoric high for hours.

I guess, if you're looking for a downer then go with Master or NL. If you want something that tastes great and doesn't have you fucked for the day, then go with SD. But if you want a smiley, happy, up in the clouds, clearheaded, high that lasts for hours then by all means pick up some premium haze. I suppose it all comes down to what you're looking for (indica: sleepy, couchlock, relaxing, down or sativa: euphoric, psychedelic, awake, alert). :twocents:

For those of you that said NYC has some of the best buds around. I definitely agree. They claim it's the haze capitol of the world. I recently got a fat sack of haze from the Washington Heights area, and boy, that shit was no joke. Every hit would make you choke. And the half o looked like a full o. It was better than anything I've had the passed year or two including SD, Skunk, NL, Kush, Purple Urkle, Apollo 11, Strawberry cough, Jack Herer, Chronic... I could go on listing the strains. But damn, that shit was potent.

Purple Haze

Quote Originally Posted by Grade A
    I've smoked all those strains you listed NL, SD, Master Kush, and Haze (some have had purplish tints, but I don't call them purple haze). I can honestly say that I enjoy haze more than any of the others. The taste, aroma, and high completely blow those strains out of the water. Sure, Sour D does taste great and will get you stupid high, but 45 min to an hour and a half later the feeling is gone, and your back looking for more to smoke. NL is good too, but it's a downtime bud... a good night time smoke. You won't want to do anything when you're toking it. A good haze on the otherhand will have you engulfed in an euphoric high for hours.

I guess, if you're looking for a downer then go with Master or NL. If you want something that tastes great and doesn't have you fucked for the day, then go with SD. But if you want a smiley, happy, up in the clouds, clearheaded, high that lasts for hours then by all means pick up some premium haze. I suppose it all comes down to what you're looking for (indica: sleepy, couchlock, relaxing, down or sativa: euphoric, psychedelic, awake, alert). :twocents:

For those of you that said NYC has some of the best buds around. I definitely agree. They claim it's the haze capitol of the world. I recently got a fat sack of haze from the Washington Heights area, and boy, that shit was no joke. Every hit would make you choke. And the half o looked like a full o. It was better than anything I've had the passed year or two including SD, Skunk, NL, Kush, Purple Urkle, Apollo 11, Strawberry cough, Jack Herer, Chronic... I could go on listing the strains. But damn, that shit was potent.
    I agree, haze strains are definitely amazing. They're unique. Unique smell, unique taste, unique high.

My friend had some haze a couple weeks ago. Definitely the best high I've ever had. So clear, so euphoric, so uplifting. Didn't seem to have any potential for paranoia, either. It was definitely great. I will definitely be growing out some haze when I start to grow. I'd really love to grow Super Silver Haze and Haze No. 1. But I also love indicas. So I'll probably also go with NL#5 and Hash Plant as well.

Purple means nothing, really. And people have said this already, so let's lay it to rest. What matters is how good the bud is in regards to potency, smell, taste, and especially the high/stone.
    Bag appeal (how good the bud looks, including colors, such as purple) is really only good for business, and impressing friends.

Purple buds is just another ploy with drug dealers. They can sell their product for higher prices because it's "purple." Now a lot of the purple going around is due to a colder climate during the growing process. Most of it is not due to genetics. If you want a real fucking genetically purple strain, go for purple erkal (aka grand daddy purple).

You can tell when it's purple due to colder climates. If it's real purple, some of the trichomes might even have a purple tint to them!
    blaze the haze for daze
    Embrace the grace of the fine herb.

Purple Haze

shut up people there is purple haze...

you can flower haze at a lower temperature and the buds will turn purple.
    or
    you can mix the genetics of purple #1 and haze.... there you go, purple haze...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast