Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1710 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Purple Haze

Quote Originally Posted by JackdaWack
    Im in the NYC area, and ive actually called people out on the whole purple haze BS. They try and tell me its purple haze and i reply with a "oh yeah". There isnt a strian purple haze, so there for if its purple its a random phenotype, But if its still haze it has doesnt matter cause its still good.

But The sour diesel around here is some of the best pot you can get.
    Yea NYC is known to have the best weed.

2.   Advertisements

Purple Haze

NYC has got the best haze, kush and diesel you could ever hope for. Only thing is it will put a major dent in your pocket (500-600oz).

Although I have to say one of the best night's I have ever had was one spent in Brooklyn. Drinking 40's of OE, trippin' on shrooms and smokin deliver service diesel. Great night, got to chill on top of a building right on the river overlooking the manhattan skyline.

oh so bent :_)
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops.
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops.
    Springfield cops are on the take,
    But what do you expect for the money we make?
    Whether in a car or on a horse,
    We don\'t mind using excessive force!
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops..

Purple Haze

pretty typical with anything in NYC, you can get anything you want, but you pay through the nose

Purple Haze

Quote Originally Posted by sttomassmoker
    NYC has got the best haze, kush and diesel you could ever hope for. Only thing is it will put a major dent in your pocket (500-600oz).

Although I have to say one of the best night's I have ever had was one spent in Brooklyn. Drinking 40's of OE, trippin' on shrooms and smokin deliver service diesel. Great night, got to chill on top of a building right on the river overlooking the manhattan skyline.

oh so bent :_)
    damn dude I'm so jealous.....

Purple Haze

ok i get weed all the time that has purple on it.from schwag to dro. doesnt mean its purple haze.

Purple Haze

i usually just call weed thats purple "purps" ive heard about the whole "no real purple haze strain" so i just know all purple weed as "purps". most of which are usually pretty dank

Purple Haze

when i was living in germany.. i would drive over to maastricht and the coffee shop had purple haze many times i was there... what ever it was... it was damn good

Purple Haze

Quote Originally Posted by Maggz
    This shit does exist .. okay you "EXPERTS" ? Its all over new york and new jersey, and yes Ive smoked it, and YES it gives you the happiest euphoric high ever. It did have a slight purplish tint to it , nothing radiant or anything that you'd spot a mile away.. but it was purple and it was good. I don't care if some of you "experts" will argue with me and say it wasnt "PURPLE HAZE" it was "PURPLE KUSH" or purple whatever, look .. thats not my concern. The weed was good, they said its purple haze, it was purple .. end of discussion.
    And how do you KNOW it was purple haze? Prove it. Did you order seeds from a seedbank in the 70's when it WAS around?

It may have been purple weed - theres lots of strains of purple weed, and lots of strains of normal green weed with a purplish tint, OR it could have just been grown in cold conditions.

Just because you were told it was, doesnt mean it was in the slightest.

Purple Haze

Quote Originally Posted by LIP
    Purple Haze doesnt exsist! It died out in the 70's because it wasnt all that potent. What ever you have might be called purple haze by a dealer but it's not the original purple haze strain and therefor not purple haze at all.

Look for sativas if you dont want the sleepy indica stone.

But if you want weed that'll hit you like a dump truck - and then reverse over you ya want to be looking for strains like Northern Lights, or White Rhino, Hash Plant, Kush, Afghan - and hash is also a nice product, and the high is slightly differnt than with herb.

You just gave me a great idea in order to make some money while getting free weed. It may have been done before, but not like I plan... I would probably do best moving to California where it would be easier on me. Maybe in the future. I will never tell though because I think it may work. I don't want any of you assholes do it before I get to.

Purple Haze

You should smoke some super diesel that shit is better then any haze I have ever smoked.:rastasmoke:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast