Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1529 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

..and so...it begins....

Yep, first poison oak of the year.

Last year I had poison oak from like now until October.

DAMMNIT. I have a lot to look forward to!!!!!

Ya know..it's weird..I didn't get poison oak for the first time until my senior year of high school..before that I could fuckin' roll in that shit and I would be fine.

aahhhh!!
    TallulahGreen Reviewed by TallulahGreen on . ..and so...it begins.... Yep, first poison oak of the year. Last year I had poison oak from like now until October. DAMMNIT. I have a lot to look forward to!!!!! Ya know..it's weird..I didn't get poison oak for the first time until my senior year of high school..before that I could fuckin' roll in that shit and I would be fine. aahhhh!! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

..and so...it begins....

..so.. you're all crusty and itchy? what were you doing rolling around naked in the woods?

..and so...it begins....

Quote Originally Posted by Plastic Jesus
    ..so.. you're all crusty and itchy? what were you doing rolling around naked in the woods?
    Nah...not crusty...just red and itchy!

....and nooo...I wasn't naked! Unfortunatly...

..and so...it begins....

unfortunately... yeah itchy privacies would rock!

..and so...it begins....

omg, poison oak is such a pain! that's the only one that affects me; ivy and sumac pose no probs, just friggin poison oak (which just happens to grow like kudzu around here )

..and so...it begins....

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Sky
    omg, poison oak is such a pain! that's the only one that affects me; ivy and sumac pose no probs, just friggin poison oak (which just happens to grow like kudzu around here )
    Yep...poison oak is everywhere around here!

..and so...it begins....

we only got Poison Ivy around here, used to get it working landscaping jobs. I remember my friend Raul had to take a dump real bad and ran off into the woods, came back with one sock on.. anyways next day he had it all over his ass and some other parts down there he said lol

..and so...it begins....

I had poison oak and ivy at the same time once. I got it after my dog was running around in it. It really sucked.

..and so...it begins....

you know scientists have shown that in time, eventually, poison ivy will actually become highly poisonus to those who are allergic to it? and i don't mean you stand a chance at dying fi you get it.... highly poisonus, as in a doctor shits himself if you live through it...