Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1996 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Getting the Number

Ok, so i have this friend who every time we meet a hot girl he manages to get there number and end up texting them the whole next day...now hes not a very good looking guy and he doesnt end up hooking up with most of them, but the fact is the more seeds u plant the greater ur chances increase...so i was wondering whats the right way to ask a girl for there number without it being weird and awkward, and whats a good way to start texting them the next day?
    420purpHAZE420 Reviewed by 420purpHAZE420 on . Getting the Number Ok, so i have this friend who every time we meet a hot girl he manages to get there number and end up texting them the whole next day...now hes not a very good looking guy and he doesnt end up hooking up with most of them, but the fact is the more seeds u plant the greater ur chances increase...so i was wondering whats the right way to ask a girl for there number without it being weird and awkward, and whats a good way to start texting them the next day? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Getting the Number

Ask them if they wanna hang out sometime, after humourous conversation. Don't worry about getting the number, but just talk to her, have a good time, make her laugh. Bring on the charm. Who knows, she might give her number first. :thumbsup:

Getting the Number

"Don't worry about getting her number..." - Perfect.

Don't go in looking for a number (that "will" make you look weird / awkward), instead just stay relaxed like THC man said.

Have a good one.

Getting the Number

ask for emails then...shits easier to manage

and you could jus chat the bitch up on msn then get the number

2 birds 1 stone yo

Getting the Number

Just ask to hang out and get her number.

Getting the Number

Well crap,,,ask your friend...

Getting the Number

Definitely follow THCBongman's advice and don't become a number-hunter. Talk to the girl instead and get to know her. Being too keen on getting a number is the fastest way for girls to give you fake numbers, which was the best way to shake a number-eager guy back in my day (we usually gave out the number of a local washateria). I think your friend may have just had a few flukes of good luck.
    [SIZE=\"4\"]\"That best portion of a good man\'s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.\"[/SIZE]
    [align=center]William Wordsworth, English poet (1770 - 1850)[/align]

Getting the Number

i agree if your are accually intrested in someone then dont try for a number let it all flow naturally =P goodluck and happy hunting
    [SIZE=\"4\"]Dumpster - Its An Ohio Thing![/SIZE]