Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1882 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

butane extraction

guys i dont know which one of you taught me this but it was in chat you are a beatifull person ....i want to pass this shit on to who ever might not know how to make a very simple and pure honey oil with only a bic pen enough weed to roll a decent joint a pop can ( prefferable warm and unopened ) and a can of brand name butane the best you can find.....

!. grind the weed as fine as possible w/o losing the trichomes(crystals)

2. dissasemble the pen so that you have a white tube with a black cap and a cone cap on the bottom ( take out the whole ink thing with the gold plastic and shit )

3. make a hole just slightly smaller than the tip of the butane injector in the flat cap on the non writing end of the pen.

4. put a small peice of pipe screen in the come cap on the writing end of the pen.
    5.after the cone shaped cap is back in the pen remove the top flat cap and fill the pen with herb tighter than you would a joint but not so tight you cant suck thru it.

6. hold the pointed screen end of the pen down into the bottom of your pop can ( put the can on its top on a table or something and hold the pen just over thw bowl like part )

7. sticke the butane injector into the hole you made just slightly smaller than it and inject butane thru the weed and into the can until it runs clear ( if it just blows thru you diddnt pack the nug tight enough you want it to drip like a faucet leak )
    8. let the butane finish boiling away at room temerature ( butanes boiling point is extremely low ) and youl discover a puddle of some really sticky goo that smells like honey and pot smear that shit on a cig or nug stem or just your screen with a little ash and smoke up! i smoked a bb size peice and im so stoned i can barely type i love you guys and i thought you may want to know how to make the simpelest easies hash available it great i love it it even works with schwag my freind tells me i dunno tho i only smoke chron
    grasshopper420 Reviewed by grasshopper420 on . butane extraction guys i dont know which one of you taught me this but it was in chat you are a beatifull person ....i want to pass this shit on to who ever might not know how to make a very simple and pure honey oil with only a bic pen enough weed to roll a decent joint a pop can ( prefferable warm and unopened ) and a can of brand name butane the best you can find..... !. grind the weed as fine as possible w/o losing the trichomes(crystals) 2. dissasemble the pen so that you have a white tube with a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

butane extraction

this sounds awesome, ill definately try it next time i pick up

butane extraction

Thanks, I have been looking for an easy way to do this. I am going to get on this with my trim and a nug or two. . .

butane extraction

Quote Originally Posted by FreeVenice
    Thanks, I have been looking for an easy way to do this. I am going to get on this with my trim and a nug or two. . .
    tell us how it goes
    [align=center]4gan2ja0 is my homeboy, mad respect to him and all the ganja smokers of the world

Greenport is my boy too

i take any and all suggestions:jointsmile:[/align]

butane extraction

I made a load of oil just last night and made some brownies - but i've yet to start muncing on them. I've made em with oil - so im going to be absolutly wasted. and i can wait.

butane extraction

Quote Originally Posted by passitplz
    tell us how it goes
    LOL,
    Chop it up,
    Pack it in,
    Pour it though,
    into a tin,
    Dries in a few,
    Smoke all the goo!!!

butane extraction

BHO Limericks FTW!

Excellent technique - but remember girls & boys ~ teh butane killzz - do this outside
    Minds are like parachutes, they both work best when open.

[SIZE=\"1\"]Thomas R. Dewar[/SIZE]

butane extraction

how much resulting oil can you get out of a pen tube filled with pot?
    Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced.

butane extraction

enough if you keep going. . . probly like a gram or two.

butane extraction

just made some and was surprised how much i got, its loaded in the pipe and ready for lift off, BRB.

*edit*

well im sold on this one i used barely a bowls worth and im baked......nice :thumbsup:

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast