Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1733 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

CALLING ALL AUSSIE MEMBERS

Quote Originally Posted by downundadude
    hello im still here havnt been on the site for ages cuz my computer caught fire and melted shit together, but im still smoking and growing whats that about 13........ come on we can do better
    Welcome back downunderdude man these aussie boards been slow hope to see new posts from you . bad luck abt the pc dude fck lucky it didnt burn ya house down. 13 aussie members hey im sure we can do better.
    [SIZE=\"6\"]much virtue in herbs, little in men.[SIZE=\"3\"]Benjamin Franklin.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by weedneed
    any fellow stoners from perth? i just moved here and havn't had a puff since..can anyone point in the right direction to ease my suffering...
    how ya goin weedneed sorry mate dont know any smokers in Perth but if u were in adelaide I could help ya good luck with the hunt hit the pubs in Freo.. youll find some>:thumbsup:
    [SIZE=\"6\"]much virtue in herbs, little in men.[SIZE=\"3\"]Benjamin Franklin.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Welcome back downunderdude man these aussie boards been slow hope to see new posts from you . bad luck abt the pc dude fck lucky it didnt burn ya house down. 13 aussie members hey im sure we can do better.

hahah well it kinda did i had to use the beer i was holding to dowse the flame and smoke commin from the comp tower but wasnt enough by the time i found a bucket and filled it up the table the comp was sitting on and gyprock was on fire heading straight for the fucking roof, but saved it just in time, fucking computers....... hahahhaha ahh makes me laugh it does

Quote Originally Posted by downundadude
    hahah well it kinda did i had to use the beer i was holding to dowse the flame and smoke commin from the comp tower but wasnt enough by the time i found a bucket and filled it up the table the comp was sitting on and gyprock was on fire heading straight for the fucking roof, but saved it just in time, fucking computers....... hahahhaha ahh makes me laugh it does
    lol yeah mate lucky u had that beer in ur hand otherwize u would o had to piss on the fkn thing...lol:thumbsup:

Hello, hardly post here, mainly hang out at Planetskunk and OZ stoners. Occaisionally post here.

Time to BUMP this thread nearly 4 days without a post in the Aussie forums..W.T.F?....Where the hell is everyone ?......Man never seen the Aussie board so dead ..c,mon guys wake up Australia!:weedpoke:

:wtf:

Oh yes so there are some Aussie stoners out there ..still its only 2 wheres everyone else??...oh yeah tim ...not suppose to ask for hook ups..but you wouldn't be the first one to ask .happens all the time.

Ok, well then, completely ignore that post.
    Ahh, I dont like the weed I just finished, very mild, not very visual (what I like) and leaves you feeling flat and tired once the come down starts.
    Oh well, going solo for 2 weeks...

well im back online

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast