Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1525 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Do you still cough when you smoke?

Do you? i've been smoking for about 2 months now, after every hit i take, i still cough, not almost-dying-choke like the first times, but i still tend to cough.
    snap88 Reviewed by snap88 on . Do you still cough when you smoke? Do you? i've been smoking for about 2 months now, after every hit i take, i still cough, not almost-dying-choke like the first times, but i still tend to cough. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

when i first started smokingi didnt cough at all, now i cough every time i take a hit.
    Animals are something invented by plants to move seeds around. An extremely yang solution to a peculiar problem which they faced.

what i've found is that whenever i smoke something new i choke. if it's from the same bag i've been smoking out of for the past few months and it wasn't a monster hit, not so much. but if it's a new bag that i just picked up or it's a huge hit, i cough like a mother fucker.

Every since 4/20 when I smoked waterfalls like a mad man I haven't been coughing from blunts or big pipe hits like I used to. I almost don't cough at all until I smoke the waterfall again lol.

been smoking like 9 years now.. and i still cough on big hits.... or the first hit after a few weeks of having nothing....
    you're never gonna lose that cough completely... i mean you'll get to where you can smoke a joint or blunt or pipe without a problem.... but there will always be that time when you do cough....

doesn't matter how much or how long you've been smoking... that cough isn't going away...

Only when I take fatty tokes.

Cough my ass off lol.

i would have to say i cough worse then ever. that's partly because of cigs to though i think

heh orangeman don't you find that after smoking waterfalls for a while nothing else will get you bent? Last summer when I was living in the islands we had a g-bong outside our door.

Nothin better then cashin a huge bowl of jamaican skunk with a ball of homemade hash infront of the caribean sunset. In one mind bending, drool inducing hit nonetheless.

oh I still cough off of bongs and hot vaporizers. hell i still cough off of everything, but I don't take gigantic hits like I did when I first started blazing.
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops.
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops.
    Springfield cops are on the take,
    But what do you expect for the money we make?
    Whether in a car or on a horse,
    We don\'t mind using excessive force!
    Bad cops, bad cops,
    Bad cops, bad cops..

me and my friends used to always have competitions on who could take the biggest bong hits,, i got to the point were with no air in my lungs i could completely fill my lungs with smoke till i run outta breath with no coughing(somtimes),, i dont really cough anymore, but once in a while i will for one reason or another.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast