Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1456 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Could one of the mods help me?

Okay, usually stuff like this I just roll my eyes over but I think that this guy was out of line. I know he's banned.....but wow

http://boards.cannabis.com/sexuality...ml#post1376998

It's number 32 and it's by JOINTMASTER5.
    rebgirl420 Reviewed by rebgirl420 on . Could one of the mods help me? Okay, usually stuff like this I just roll my eyes over but I think that this guy was out of line. I know he's banned.....but wow http://boards.cannabis.com/sexuality/111585-spit-swallow-2.html#post1376998 It's number 32 and it's by JOINTMASTER5. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I agree with you rebgirl420. It's very disrespectful.

another mod has done this....

i agree that it wasnt very tactful, but you have to keep this in mind....(i know i am gonna get it for this, but it is my opinion)....remember, people judge us by things we say on here and the way we present ourself...the best way to avoid this is to not say and do things that leave it open for people to think these things about us....i am not saying you deserved the comment rebgirl, but if you come across a certain way, you leave yourself open for these things....again, this is not against you rebgirl, in any way..just a general comment...kindof like you want to act like an asshole, people are going to treat you like that...make sense?

one more time, that comment was not meant in a degrading way to you in any way from me reb...and i think you know that...it is just a generalization for ALL members, not any ONE inparticular.....

I am surprised by a complaint after seeing you post in thread...

Freedom of speech. If spit or swallow offends you. You should bypass or ignore such posts. If Sundance wants this type of thread to be deleted, then He should remove the sexuality forum...I doubt that happens.

i'm glad that dude got banned... go through his posts... like the whole first page of his posts was nothing but shit talking and instigating...

I didn't say he wasn't a jerk, but even jerks have rights.

I was merely noticing that alot of people were posting in that thread and then someone complained aftyer feeding into it. rebgirl stated that she swallows everytime. he responded. I don't see where anyone has a complaint about "that particular thread".

His being banned has nothing to do with it and I have no feelings either way...FYI

hey i agree with the mods! lol. i don't think reb was going for that respose when she decided to post in that forum but your respose to the thread left you open for stuff like that. but hey, the way i see it is if a pretty girl (meaning you reb) says something like what was said you pretty much have to expect someone to make an off color comment

agreed with all.....i was trying very hard to sugar coat how i felt with my response.......we are treated how we treat others..and people treat us in regard to how we act/present ourselves..............

ps....dont beg on the boards for attention than be upset when it comes in a way you dont want!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by surreys princess
    don't beg on the boards for attention than be upset when it comes in a way you dont want
    Words of wisdom... all that and written in pink, too.
    Should be sugar coated enough.

But you can say the same for the way someone dresses. It's done more for them rather then for others opinions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast