Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1647 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Outdoor Growing in Ireland

Anyone ever tried it?

Its nearly that time of year,the weather is changing,ive got a couple of mothers going and im thinking of planting some clones.

I dont own land so it would be a gorilla type of grow,but im a bit undecided and nervous about the risks.The last few weeks ive been taking the dog for long walks scouting locations and have found a few where i dont think anyone would really go.
    Anyone had any success with outdoor grows? Do you think its worth it or too risky.
    kully Reviewed by kully on . Outdoor Growing in Ireland Anyone ever tried it? Its nearly that time of year,the weather is changing,ive got a couple of mothers going and im thinking of planting some clones. I dont own land so it would be a gorilla type of grow,but im a bit undecided and nervous about the risks.The last few weeks ive been taking the dog for long walks scouting locations and have found a few where i dont think anyone would really go. Anyone had any success with outdoor grows? Do you think its worth it or too risky. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

no my friend,i have always grew in my shed,,i know a polish guy who dose grow out doors with some success,took him loads of tlc,,he plants in dublin mountains..:rastasmoke: :hippy:

I grew out me back once wasnt a great success but it was one of mt first times so it got smoked lol branches an all.There ar some great spots around wicklow and wexford.I've always wanted to do it especially now,were getting some fantastic weather would give plants a great start.And it looks likethe summer will be promisin too.Theres a couple guys here on CC that'l be able to help yah,

Good luck bredrin!

Jah bless!

Get a nice greenhouse, its outdoor..ish but should work better since irelands weather is up the shitter...one second it rains...one second its sunny.
    Pass_the_dubbie is a fictional character on cannabis.com and the opinions expressed do not reflect nor immitate any particular person ©2006-200?

ive been thinking on this myself, found a few interesting types to grow, the kinda seeds that grow in harsher conditions.
    Buy Purple Power marijuana cannabis seeds from Holland.

That looks like it would do well ,but its a skunk cross and very obvious looking when it starts to flower.
    I wonder how an Indica strain would do,less obvious.

TheBudBuster

Quote Originally Posted by pass_the_dubbie
    Get a nice greenhouse, its outdoor..ish but should work better since irelands weather is up the shitter...one second it rains...one second its sunny.
    Thats sooooo true

•     

dont be blinded by science.its a weed, john innes compost , large pot, sunny pot, away yee go

•     

out of sight of neighbours of course.....

•     

I have grown once before outdoors, 3 plants 2 turned out to be female and i got a lot of nice bud off both of them, killed the maleonce i recongnized tat it was a male. Just planted my germinated seeds today 3 plants again. I dont know the strain but the seeds were from a real nice smoke.

• Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast