Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1756 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Outdoor Growing in Ireland

just happened to read about holland hope, lots of mold, but good smoke , also dont do lowryders

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by aquagirl
    <snip>..side question , how many posts do we need to send/receive private messages?
    Hello my dear friend.. :hippy:
    PM's have been disabled on this site for years..
    Have a look at a new project if ya would @ Cannabis Utilisation Project

Peace.. :jointsmile:
    Burn one Down..:jointsmile:

looks good,will reg later, u on it?

Quote Originally Posted by aquagirl
    just happened to read about holland hope, lots of mold, but good smoke , also dont do lowryders
    holland hope This is a pest and mold resistant strain perfect for ireland i have had no problem with it.

Also dont do lowryders they are perfect for the outside long daylight hours we have in the summer. as we have up to 21/22 hours of light at the 21st of june and not till end of september october, that we get under 13 hours of light. Needed for the plant to swicth to flowering stage. As we know how bad the weather can get round that time of year and cold at night and high winds.
    And they are easy for 1st time grow outside. can hide them far better aswell.
    [align=center]ostexcuseme: SANE IN AN INSANE WORLD :stupid:[/align]
    [align=center]:weedpoke:Economic grow log for in Ireland indoor/outdoor/greenhouse[/align]
    [align=center]http://boards.cannabis.com/ireland/1...reenhouse.html:weedpoke:[/align]

any ideas where to get some good seeds for indoor growing ?

Quote Originally Posted by ponicgrower
    any ideas where to get some good seeds for indoor growing ?
    start a new thread on this and we can all chime in and tell us what set up you have for ur grow, and what do ya want medical or high . and ur area ur in say dublin cork galway etc. as there may be some where local
    plus read all the info on indoor growing

Growing Information - Cannabis Forums Message Boards - Medical Marijuana, Cannabis Club, Dispensary, News
    [align=center]ostexcuseme: SANE IN AN INSANE WORLD :stupid:[/align]
    [align=center]:weedpoke:Economic grow log for in Ireland indoor/outdoor/greenhouse[/align]
    [align=center]http://boards.cannabis.com/ireland/1...reenhouse.html:weedpoke:[/align]

thanks i will first time on here and growing

Quote Originally Posted by kully
    Anyone ever tried it?

Its nearly that time of year,the weather is changing,ive got a couple of mothers going and im thinking of planting some clones.

I dont own land so it would be a gorilla type of grow,but im a bit undecided and nervous about the risks.The last few weeks ive been taking the dog for long walks scouting locations and have found a few where i dont think anyone would really go.
    Anyone had any success with outdoor grows? Do you think its worth it or too risky.
    i have moved mine at 2 feet outdoor in 2nd week of july, in black water buckets, i checked today and glad to say i planted on a hill and slightly under a tree but allways plant facing south man, its the best buss, they are now 3 feet , i had them in and out of the garden when it rained, but they are ready for the irish weather , i think the TLC comes when the germinate under a bulb and in and out of garden during april and mostly june, they know by then whats next ahead of them, my 6 are 3 alaskan ice and 3 himalayan gold, AI looks like a bull plant on steriods, internodes are good and himalayan gold are wanting to touch the sky, fuck that! snip snip at the top.
    i will have pics soon as they start to flower and from there i hope to mark the rain falls and moist content in the air while i fly fish next to them, lol.

Hi, my first time asking anyone anything about this, i have 3 alaskan ice and 3 himalayan gold all about 2 to 3 foot high and have then in normal big buckets, i got 6 black ones in discount store and put lots of holes in them . but now i want to put them into the soil as i read your advice on manure and its fucking everywhere around me. i checked today and no white hairs as i only put them out 3 weeks ago on the 9 july at 2 feet high.

so can i still put them in the ground and at 4 feet high at finish what is the usual amount if i just let them grow without topping them ? just an average is all i would like, i am hoping 2 to 3 oz a plant.
    appreciate the help,.......thanks.

Also i grew blue cheese by big buddha, the white dwarf was 10/10 i grew indoors maybe 12 to 18 grams per plant, but so so beautiful but the blue cheese all died 3 weeks into flower in doors ???? i mean YELLOW LEAVES starting from the tips and curling , im growing 5 years and lost the plot over it, it looks like the phosphourus is taking up the nit as i put the powder on the top of the soil. i do not know what the fuck happened but i lost a major high, i just took the 3 week bud and dried it and , after growing euphoria, this shit would have made me stay awake all night, i will try again but anyone one knows what may have happened, sorry i do not have any pics yet but will have some of the outdoor once the flowers begin.
    any help guys, i would be glad of it.

Over the years ive grown some homegrown and been very successful!

ANYTHING, Done, grown properly will be amazing and much better than the ole Irish grit!
    But for my fellow passionate smokers....DGC you know what im talking bout :thumbsup:

Never underestimate pests they will rip the shite outta your plants!

Any smokers out there wanna hit me up will be more than happy to share/swap/sample and vice versa
    SouthEIRE

Aint into wheelin' and dealin' :rasta::rastasmoke:

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast