Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1524 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Outdoor Growing in Ireland

Miricle grow will burn the roots off the plant, for the first 2-3 weeks there is enough nutes in the soil if you buy good quality potting soil. But then definitely use a proper nute made just for cannabis.

How'yez, Well I took my well overdue trip upta Capel street, buncha rip off mercants when it comes to seeds, you can get them for a fraction of the price on the net. Anyways I gotta strain called easy rider, ever heard/smoked it? I wanted to get a better strain, but my partner in crime wudnt splash out the extra cash, so easy rider it is. LOD I know watcha mean when it comes to the miracle grow but i intend to stop using it towards the end, kinda like letting the plant detox.

3.   Advertisements

Whoa just saw your post plt32, we must have been posting at the same time. Well if thats true bout the miracle grow then thats that idea out the window. Any brand name organic nutes i should be keepin a eye out for?

I Recommend Biobizz or advanced nutrients for good organics..i get mine in temple bar in irish hydroponics upstairs from the dublin head store..nice people

The best way to pick nutes is to look at your wallet If your after spending serious money on equipement then go for the best nutes ... If your on a budget then get the best nutes you can afford with what you have I don't really think brand names matter once the nutes are for cannabis only.

Maybe some people could post links to good cheap online shops with there favourite nutes in the link?

Yea i think strictly cannabis nutes would be the way to go. All that aside for a moment, can anyone give me a price range on some high intensity discharge lights? Weather is being a unreliabe cuntux and i reckon were gonna get at least another week and a half of it. So maybe on the shitty days i could give them a few hours under the lights, likesay making up the difference. I noticed that most of the users on this site use lights to cultivate that oh so fine herb that we know and love, so whats the damage?

i grow outdoor in ireland every summer.. all you need to do for a sucessful grow is buy seeds that will grow in a colder enviroment (ask your headshop for help with this), i would recomend kc33xmasterkush from nirvana seeds, big bang feminized from greenhouse seeds co., or early girl... i've had sucess with all these strains for the last 3 years and would recommend for anyone interested in growing outdoors in ireland.
    another good thing to do is make sure your plants get a good few hours sunlight a day.. if your back garden does'nt get good sunlight just look around your local area and parks for good, remote grow spots.. where i grow outdoors is a forest near enough to my house.. to get a good amount of sunlight you will probably have to break aload of trees down.. what i done was put my plants on the top branches of trees in hanging baskets..
    all you need to worry about after picking a suitable strain and a good plot is decent soil, perlite and some good feed and grow..(i would recommend iguana juice which is available in hydrophonics).. the more time and work you dedicate to your outdoor grow the more you will be repayed with lovely potent buds..
    happy growing

my plants are surviving the weather brilliantly... heres some pics of my 2 and a half week old kc33xmasterkush and a few new bigbang plants i started on thursday

some more pics .. i have pics of some plants i started in may but their on my digital camera but i have no batteries... the ones from may are northern lights#5 x haze they are huge

Did you start them outdoors as in just plant the seed or did you germinate indoors and move out?

I tried to find a few spots out of the way but in dublin it's impossible, I'm way to late to get a sucessful one this year but hopefully next year I'll find a few spots

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast