Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1700 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    TheBudBuster

Outdoor Growing in Ireland

away:jointsmile: ye go

Advertisements

•     

Ive been considering growing my own herb for ages, but the only thing that i found discourging was the price it would have on my esb bill. Now im hearing that with the right strain of plant and a little tender loving care it can be done, especialy with the summer here. I hear that the plant to go with is the lowryder, but its pretty weak. so the question im askin ye kind wise people is, is there any other good strains out there that would do well in our dodgy climate & still pack a decent punch?

•     

Trance and euforia seeds work well outdoors here. So I've heard.......

•     

Cooleo rastagal, ill take that into consideration. im gonna invest in a mini green house in argos, only 24. Im a first time grower so i wanna tip the scales of success in my favour as much as i can. Can anyone recomend good nutes tecniqes etc? pretty please with sugar on top!!

•     

I'm only getting into it myself but All depends on if your buying your nutes from a local shop or online.

If it's from a local shop and your in the country then the best nutes are what ever they have If your in dublin you have an option but you mainly just need a Vegitative nute and a flowering nute and that will get you by on your first grow.

So are you buying lights or a green house?
    If you were growing outside then 4-5 weeks ago you should have been germinating your seeds so I duno about inside a green house, should be alright.

If you think you will ever want to put a light in there then just get a shed and insulate it like mad (don't want the helicopters seeing a glowing box in your garden haha)

As for the seeds, go into your head shop and tell them what you want them for and look at the packets, sensi seeds have little symbols on the packets that tell you what there good for and how many days to flowering... So get a indoor/outdoor strain with a small enough harvesting time that is within your budget and you will be fine.

Also don't forget that you dont have to buy everything all together ... Go out today and get plant pots and some john inn's potting soil and some seeds ... plant them today and then you have 7days at least before you need anything ... It's a great kick in the ass having little babies growing then you have about another 3-4 weeks where they won't smell and don't need exact lights (just a timer for 16hours light or even 24 when there babies) and go from there

•     

Cheers for the wisdom plt32. Im headin upta capel street 2moro to have a look at the strains on offer, then im buying a green house for 24euro so im not sure how good it is. I dont intend to use lights, all naturalll. im gonna germinate them 2moro an keep my fingers crossed that ill be smokin my own crop in about 2months. whats your opinion on miracle grow? ill definately go with those nutes. weather has been a bitch lately, so i dunno what my chances are like without the lights.

•     

dont waste your time with there seeds, there fucking shite

•     

Some of the hydr nutes can be used outside also. If you can bypass the miraclegrow, and get a good one in Capel street, proper bloom shit.It helps a lot. But as u'll see nature will take care of it for you, nature was around long before bottled ferts
    Old bill still have all my stuff, wonder if I'll ever get it back.Would like to try that hydro farm.

•     

Cheers for the info folks, my seeds are germinating as we speak. ill keep ye posted on my success or failure, whichever happens

•     

How 'd Herb do urself a favour dont smoke MG use a organic feed.
    Remember u want to consume ur end product so putting Mg in ur lungs ant wise.....

Just a tought Best of luck. Ive 4 mango's out in my yard so keep
    us posted..

Peace D

• Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast