Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1605 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Outdoor Growing in Ireland

Would anybody have any good links to a guide from germinating the seeds to harvesting and everything in between for growing outside in Ireland? Looking to grow some this summer and I'll probably go with Hollands Hope seeds.

auto ak47, auto chronic, auto white rhino. to name a few 10 week flowerer's.there's lots of new auto hybryds around..ideal for ireland, 2 havest's in 1 summer.. make ya self some auto seeds while ya at it and save a fortune on expensive seeds for next yr yr after..just a thought..

3.   Advertisements

Hey everyone,

Im a first time "outdoor" grower in Dublin, gonna give it a shot this year because I can't do indoor, I figure whatever I get out of it will be worth the price of the seeds.
    Im just waiting on my seeds to sprout from the pots at the moment they have already germinated. Im getting prepared to plant them in the wild on a nice farm patch

Im fuckin sick and tired of paying stupid prices for shit smoke.
    I'll be posting up pics of my progress soon, so far so good.:thumbsup:

I found a great seed guide specific to uk/ireland of what strains grow best in our climate, check it out.Best Outdoor Cannabis Seeds (UK & Ireland)

Quote Originally Posted by mickrick
    auto ak47, auto chronic, auto white rhino. to name a few 10 week flowerer's.there's lots of new auto hybryds around..ideal for ireland, 2 havest's in 1 summer.. make ya self some auto seeds while ya at it and save a fortune on expensive seeds for next yr yr after..just a thought..
    did you have a grow going last year?, think i remember your avatar

Quote Originally Posted by growthatshiz

I found a great seed guide specific to uk/ireland of what strains grow best in our climate, check it out.Best Outdoor Cannabis Seeds (UK & Ireland)
    list aint great lol

outdoor growing can bring great rewards,the plant thrives outdoors and can quickly outgrow surrounding foliage,i planted a durban poison,out my back couple of years ago.i got around an ounce from her and little bit less from the clones i took.be prepared to loose a few to rabbits disease ect,so plant a few in different locations,and dont tell anyone!!Good luck !!!

hey all,just found this site by accident last night.Im a keen gardener and have had success in the past indoors and outdoors too.have not grown in a couple of years but find my self drawn to the process again.would like to know where i could get some fem seeds for planting outdoors,i live in isolated part of the west and i miss the green.any advice and chat from fellow enthuasits would be greatly welcome cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by greenlessdude
    .would like to know where i could get some fem seeds for planting outdoors
    hi:clap:, attitude are selling fem kc brains seeds now

KC Brains Seeds Feminized

before i do my head in looking for lights for my med herbs, do you know were i can get cfl or a good light to do the job, the are for a disabled person so gisa bita help, maby you have a spare light, the plants are on the window at the mo and looking good. I am in the west-ish of ireland, but will travel for the lights, cos it is important.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314