Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1644 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Any Panama Tokers?

Well I am a toker in Panama. Anyways just wondering if I am the only toker in this whole country? Anyways most of the people rip me off here and I cant find any decent bud and no one will tell me the correct prices of weed here. Can any one tell me how to find (good)bud here and what are the prices? I mean occasianlly I will fall upon some dank stuff but the rest of the time I dont even bother smoking the shitty shit that is on the street here. Some one please inform me you you can. Thanks
    lazy smoker7 Reviewed by lazy smoker7 on . Any Panama Tokers? Well I am a toker in Panama. Anyways just wondering if I am the only toker in this whole country? Anyways most of the people rip me off here and I cant find any decent bud and no one will tell me the correct prices of weed here. Can any one tell me how to find (good)bud here and what are the prices? I mean occasianlly I will fall upon some dank stuff but the rest of the time I dont even bother smoking the shitty shit that is on the street here. Some one please inform me you you can. Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Any Panama Tokers?

it is 10$ for a gram, 20$ for two grams ,30$ for three grams , like 35$ for four grams, an oz for 160$ and an oz is 28 grams, i love livin in brampton, i havent smoked shitty weed for like a couple months!

Any Panama Tokers?

those prices you mentioned sounded like prices for bud thats somewhat decent? I rmeber buying for 10 dollars a gram for "crippy" pretty comparable to usa "crippy" for 10 dolalrs a gram. I mean I can get weed but I either have to get ripped off or buy really shitty weed which I will never do anymore and I am really frustrated I lost my old somewhat good connection here and I dont know how to start fresh and find a new one. And how do you know the prices being over there in Canada? but for that ounce to be $160 how good does the bud have to be?

Any Panama Tokers?

in general what are good ways to find ppl who smoke good weed here tho? i keep running into ppl selling shitty weed... ask ppl in clubs? any suggestions?