Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1532 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Shaving Accident

Try out the Vaseline Aloe moisturizer. It's just great.

Shaving Accident

first of all i am not woman then second of all you might already know this however my fiancee told me that shaving in ONE direction diminishes the rash not multiple directions like up down right left right again. It works for my shaving beard! I do not the scientific logic behind this idea. I hope it helps! Have a good one

Shaving Accident

Burnt muffin...LOL..I love it

Thats a real knee slapper

4.   Advertisements

Shaving Accident

I'd keep an eye on it just to notice if any changes occur in the mole. Some cells in moles are aberrations and might just be that one step away from turning into a malignant mole and spread. If you see any changes I would just head to the doc to get them to look at it. If they see anything weird they will probably take a biopsy which might mean removing it all together or might mean taking just a slice (you won't feel it, all numb) and waiting for results to decide if it is necessary to remove it or not. The good news is that if you watch it, it shouldn't turn into a problem. Because catching it in time to just cut it off and not have to worry about it, is great.

I have such a sensitive...area, that I just stopped shaving. I also feel that it's natural to have hair down there, not to mention hygienic. (It keeps gross stuff out and wicks away moisture). I feel so uncomfortable being completely shaved. I'll have to try the aloe solution, though and look up that colloidal silver gel.

Also it is neither weird to shave your arms or to not shave your pits. It might be rare, but not weird.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234