Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1572 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Shaving Accident

So I shave my arms, may sound unusual but I hate hairy arms, anyways I have this cute little mole, mole sounds gross so lets call it a beauty mark. Anyways I was doing my thing and I accidently cut it open. It bled for a while but now Im worried, you girls think something bad will result in me disfigureing my beauty mark?

One more thing I like to keep things trimmed up down south and was wondering if any of you girls have a way to prevent those pesky razor bumps and a bit of razor burn that itches like a mother a few days after. Ive tried moisturizer, baby oil, use a ton of shaving cream, and have even used Destin the diaper rash cream cause some one said it would work but it didnt. Im out of ideas.
    Dro_Princess Reviewed by Dro_Princess on . Shaving Accident So I shave my arms, may sound unusual but I hate hairy arms, anyways I have this cute little mole, mole sounds gross so lets call it a beauty mark. Anyways I was doing my thing and I accidently cut it open. It bled for a while but now Im worried, you girls think something bad will result in me disfigureing my beauty mark? One more thing I like to keep things trimmed up down south and was wondering if any of you girls have a way to prevent those pesky razor bumps and a bit of razor burn Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Shaving Accident

Shaving arms is just plain bizarre.

Shaving Accident

I know a few people who shave their arms and one of them is a guy so its not bizarre, just unusual. Thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

Shaving Accident

Well, I find it bizarre. And kind of gross, because stubble is one thing, but when it's on your arms it's shocking. LIke, what if you were wearing a T-shirt and it was crowded and people were rubbing into your arms and feeling stubble? That would be awkward. And if you make sure there is never stubble, that must become a consuming activity, considering how fast hair grows. If I were you I would opt for laser hair removal.

Shaving Accident

It takes less than 5 mins in the shower to go over my arms every couple of days its no big deal. While the conditioner is in my hair I go over my arms and legs, then its time to rinse my hair.

Shaving Accident

i think your beauty mark will be fine, i have damaged moles on my body before and they haven't come back disfigured. be on the lookout for an infection though. as for the arm shaving thing, each to their own. if the stubble bothers you, get them waxed or lasered. if not, keep doin your thing.

can't help you with the itchy bumps tho

Shaving Accident

I remember a pamphlet told me once that if you cut off a mole you risk developing skin cancer. I'm not sure what maiming one would do.

When I first read the thread title I thought this was going to be about an interesting accident downstairs.

Shaving Accident

I've waxed my arms before. I think your mole will be fine as long as it wasnt a bad enough cut to leave a scar. Even if it left a scar it would most likely be so small that you're the only one who would notice it. I dont know what to tell you for bumps, but if you find an answer you should let me know because I hate those things.

Shaving Accident

Quote Originally Posted by 40oz
    I remember a pamphlet told me once that if you cut off a mole you risk developing skin cancer. I'm not sure what maiming one would do.

When I first read the thread title I thought this was going to be about an interesting accident downstairs.
    I done that one time and it was because I wasnt paying enough attention and in a hurry. Needless to say I wasnt in the mood after that and that was the whole reason I was touchin gup down there didnt want it to feel like sand paper.

Shaving Accident

i'd say stop shaving your arms lol.... i don't think ther's any guy that really finds that a turn off... armpit hair yeah, leg hair hair, yeah, no one wants to see robin williams in a skirt... but arm hair is fine... i actually find it kinda attractive... not like deep black facial hair type arms, but the soft gentle peach fuzz...

as for the mole, i'd call up a doctor. fucking with moles can cause cancer.... not all moles are cancerous tho...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast