Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1690 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shaving Accident

hmm that looks like a good idea for removing moles mary, thanks i might try that out. as for shaving arms, my sister used to do it and i thought it seemed so weirddddd. and am i supposed to use just regular hair conditioner when shaving my "muffin" hahaha, thanks for the tips!

:jumphappy:

Shaving Accident

okay this might sound weird but for the southern part...try shaving it in the direction the hair grows...i used to have the same complaint about the razor burn, and also used to find it would be uncomfy to shave against the grain...so i tried shaving the way the hair grows and its pain free, for one, and also i dont get the razor burn anymore.
    Give it a shot, hope it helps. Razor burn SUCKS!

3.   Advertisements

Shaving Accident

Lol it IS the muffin, as in, "Do you REALLY like my sweater or are you just trying to butter my muffin?" or, "You ain't seen nuthin till ya been down on a muffin then you're sure to be a-changin your ways"

Barbershop clippers set on a #1 guard ftw. No nicks or burn. Hit up the edges with bikini wax. Clean like a puttin' green.

HOLE IN ONE!!!!

Shaving Accident

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    Lol it IS the muffin, as in, "Do you REALLY like my sweater or are you just trying to butter my muffin?" or, "You ain't seen nuthin till ya been down on a muffin then you're sure to be a-changin your ways"

Barbershop clippers set on a #1 guard ftw. No nicks or burn. Hit up the edges with bikini wax. Clean like a puttin' green.

HOLE IN ONE!!!!
    That's it stinky, if I wasn't married to the most wonderful woman in the world, this Warwick boy would track you down and make you my own...

Consider yourself lucky LOL.

Shaving Accident

First of all, I know this is cannaforum, but you may want to burn down AFTER shaving as opposed to being all stoned with a razor on your, uh, arms, did you say? That's odd. C'mon; you saw Pink Floyd's "the wall", right?
    (digress)
    As for razor burn: I've found the PERFECT solution! It's called colloidal silver, it's a bit expensive, but lasts for a very long time. I buy mine at the hippie health food stores in the bath items isle. You can get it in a liquid form and apply it DIRECTLY AFTER SHAVING with a cotton ball, but I buy the gel form and use it as a lotion. No icky bumps. A full-on bush is sexier than those damn bumps!
    I'm a huge fan of the colloidal silver gel. The particular brand that I swear by is from a company called Mountain Well-Being, mountainwellbeing.com Another small digression here: I had chicken pox in my 30's, and because of this wonderful, natural product I have ZERO scars. (other than the mental scars from having chicken pox in my 30's). And if you have aloe plants, rub some goo from that on your shaved area, it's fun (especially with some help, and especially for those downtown shaving jobs), and most especially when one is clever enough to save the smoking for afterwards! :clap:

Shaving Accident

Wow, that came off pretty creepy... sorry... LOL need to limit what I post when seriously baked LOL.

Shaving Accident

shaving everywhere is not bizarre to me.
    I am of arabic decent and in middle eastern culture, especially islamic, it is custom for men and women to shave everything as it is a culture that is very clean and the religion even suggests we wash 5 times a day...even the toilets have bidets on them and my family cannot fathom why americans only do a wipe wipe here and a wipe wipe there lool...

anyway, i was taught to shave everything but my head....i take the hair from my arms, underarms, kuss (arabic for pussy:thumbsup and legs. the men are required to keep the hair off their privates as well.

i have cut a mole open once...I have a tiny cute one on the inside of my legs and she got it good once. it bled like a bitch, but healed up. its if u cut it off that u need to worry.

there is nothing wrong with shaving yourself...its clean, keeps stinky bacteria off of you because hair holds onto it, and makes you nice and smooth for your men.

i dont know why women would be against this.

Shaving Accident

Alright, I shave my head and whole torso including the nether regions and in my honest opinion any alcohol based after-shave or rubbing alcohol. I have used rubbing alcohol many times after a shave. It burns like hell for 2 or 3 seconds and then feels amazing until my next shave.

Oh, and whoever said that a full bush is better looking than razor burn, IMO, is outta their mind. I wouldn't touch any woman, including my wife, if she had a bush. It is just a complete turn off. It is nasty looking, gets nasty during sex and is a B to clean, and it's just not as clean as being hairless.

TehNoobletimp:

Shaving Accident

I do a full on body fade I guess......start with a 2 on my beard trimmer down south and move up as I go up....Im sorry....I just can't shave my chest bare....I feel like a broad.....Im not very hairy anyway.....but just cant do the full on body shave.....no offence to those that do....but its kinda silly and makes the guy look like he's trying way to hard....in my expierience with women in 31 years.....unless they are tool type chicks who wear Ed Hardy & Asslicktion clothing....they dont like it either. Women want a mans man.....a dominate man who instructs and tells what he's gonna do with them & to them....not a dude who takes longer in the Loo than they do.....just be yourself....be funny...and you'll get the girl everytime. Ask one.

Shaving Accident

My wife loves it when I shave my ball's..... I know several people in the shorn scrodum club.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast