Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1560 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shaving Accident

I think your beauty mark will survive just fine, Dro Princess, and I'm glad you didn't have a deep, bad cut. By the way, I don't find that bizarre at all. Just wanted to reassure you. I'd do the same thing if in the same hormonal situation. You impressed me with your ability to take that comment with such equanimity.

Slip, she doesn't shave to please anyone else or to avoid having her husband find it a turnoff. Her husband loves every cell on her body. She does it because she herself feels more comfortable without that hair.

Princess, try using conditioner or lotion or gel-based moisturizing shaving cream down below to alleviate those bumps. They're irritating. I'm still debating about having laser down there myself because I've now been shaving and or waxing for four solid years. But I keep wondering if someday I'm going to want my pubes back for any reason. So I keep putting off the permanent laser removal. The potential laser pain does't exactly have me rushing off to the hair-removal place, either. It didn't feel good when they did my legs. I figure it'll hurt even worse there on the "muffin," as I think BabyFaceAbortion once referred to i!!
    [SIZE=\"4\"]\"That best portion of a good man\'s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.\"[/SIZE]
    [align=center]William Wordsworth, English poet (1770 - 1850)[/align]

2.   Advertisements

Shaving Accident

LOL slip and thanks BG.

Ill check out that shaveing gel the next time Im at walmart, Ill try anything at this point. I was thinking I could use my husbands eletric shaver and then go over it with the attachment that makes it a close shave. Ill try that next time and report on it and then Ill try the shaving gel.

Shaving Accident

lol let ur arm hair grow! and take a picture? plzzzzz haha

Shaving Accident

I shave my arms, my best friend taught me to do it. I have thin, light arm hair so it's not a big deal but occasionally my boyfriend will run his fingers down my arm and go "ooh you shaved" like it was my pubes or something.

sometimes I have a good shave with my cooter and other times I don't, this time..I didn't and it hurts and itches

I've gone too fast before and cut my coochie.. OWWW

I use conditioner and it helps a lot when you get to that 'close shave' point, not the trimming one.

Shaving Accident

P.S

My little brother used to shave his legs and arms.

We just HATE body hair lol

Shaving Accident

I have a mole where my mustache grows. I have been shaving over that a very long time. I have cut it, bled like a pig, put toilet paper on it, it saturated the paper, I do it again and again until it finally stops getting so bloody that it falls off, I go to work, it looks all dry and crusty red, I pull it off and it bleds and bleds again and then four days later I can take off the paper. Not really four days, but it seems like it. Point is this, it never went bad other than the bleding and obvious nerdiness of wearing that thing to the office.

Shaving Accident

Heres the answer to both:

Your mole will be fine, I have a little one under my left breast and it was cut by a bra strap, it'll come back.

And use conditioner on your nether regions for razor burn

Shaving Accident

Quote Originally Posted by birdgirl73
    I figure it'll hurt even worse there on the "muffin," as I think BabyFaceAbortion once referred to i!!

ahaha you called it a muffin!!:S2:

Shaving Accident

Hairy armpit.... i hate it and find it unattractive and a big turn off. Thats just me, well not just me but i can speak for the rest of my freinds.All models i've seen have shaved armpits so i guess there most be something about having a shaved armpit but imagine having a girl in a cocktail dress and doing the salsa and when you look she has two afro under her armpits. Ewwwww and for personal hygiene it keeps your armpits cleaner. The mole will be ok just make sure its not infected and being shaved will help.
    [SIZE=\"4\"]TO GET IT RIGHT I GOT TO GET A LIGHT :rastasmoke: [/SIZE]

Shaving Accident

The most easiest and inexpensive way to remove your moles is your urine. Collect your urine in a container and soak a small piece of cotton ball in your urine and then apply it on to your mole and tape it.Keep it overnight or in the day. Repeat the process until it heals it completely. I did the same and got a good result.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast