Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1681 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

How to avoid whatever is described below

The friend that I usually smoke with and I only have glass bowls, and I have no clue if it's the problem.

Anyway, when I take the smoke in, it's as if my lung has overloaded and smoke is tickling my throat. And for some reason even if I don't swallow some of the smoke, I start coughing.

I remember somehow supressing the cough when I was high, but I can't do that anymore.

On the second note, whoever can tell me how to make a quick penhitter, please give me a link/steps. My glass bowl kind of cracked.
    excite Reviewed by excite on . How to avoid whatever is described below The friend that I usually smoke with and I only have glass bowls, and I have no clue if it's the problem. Anyway, when I take the smoke in, it's as if my lung has overloaded and smoke is tickling my throat. And for some reason even if I don't swallow some of the smoke, I start coughing. I remember somehow supressing the cough when I was high, but I can't do that anymore. On the second note, whoever can tell me how to make a quick penhitter, please give me a link/steps. My glass bowl Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Stop smoking cigs. Or start running three time a week for a solid 30 minutes. Those are the only solutions I have found... I need to get motivated to start running again though, my lung capacity is toasted....
    I see a red door and I want it painted black / No colors anymore I want them to turn black / I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes / I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

here's a nice hint: don't be a bogart and light the whole bowl. Hold the lighter over for half a second and keep doing so until ur lungs smoothly fill. If u take a hit after someone flames the bowl inhale very slowly cause those hits are harsh. and no need to light those ones.

Yeah, try to corner the bowl to keep the rest of the hits green for as long as possible. It's more effiecient that way, too.

have smaller tokes greedy guts!

When that happens to me, I just suck on a coughdrop or something. Lifesavers are fruitylicious as well.

Never try to force that last bit of smoke down by swallowing it... that just makes you sick to your stomach, completely ruining the high unless you are some cracked out dude who likes that feeling.

Drink water while you smoke up if you cough a lot, that helps lubricate your throat so it won't get irritated, reducing the frequency of your coughs. Uhh, the only other thing I can think of is clean your smoking utensils as often as possible, the cleaner they are the less harsh the hit, allowing you to take those awesome massive hits without the coughing fits.

lol dude i've swallowed hella smoke and never gotten sick - well actually sometimes but alcohol was involved so it's hard to place blame, heh

I've found that my desire to cough is directly linked to the temperature of the smoke I inhale. If that has any truth to it, then it would seem that the key is to try to cool down the smoke first.

Good luck dude.

Yeah dude, I swallow smoke all the time and its so fucking funny when you fucking burp in the middle of class and some smoke comes out.
    Shattering stereotypes since \'88

if it's that harsh, smoke it in ur bong and put ice cubes in the bong