Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1563 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Plastic Surgery

I think all you lovely ladies should post pictures of the part of your anatomy that you are considered getting fixed.Then all us highly qualified unbiased experts can give you our honest opinion.Clothing optional.

Plastic Surgery

personally i hate plastic surgery. everyone has things that "they" believe to be unattractive, but it doesnt mean someone else is going to be put off by it. i know that im not the "perfect" looking guy but i am happy with they way i look and of course theres things about me that i kinda wish were different but i have learned to accept it and not let it bother me, everyone has imperfections.

also as plastic surgery becomes more and more mainstream it keeps pushing up the standards of what the ideal man or woman should look like, but really isnt it impossible to acheive?

i if i had a girlfriend that wanted to get plastic surgery i wouldnt want her to because i would have though she was attractive when i met her... so why change it? i also dont like how plastic surgery attempts to keep everyone looking young. everyone grows old its just natural. when im an onld man ill be happy with my grey hair and wrinkles!

and im just gonna say one thing about boob jobs. ladies for most guys its not about size, its shape. ive never been turnt off by a girl simply because she had small boobs.

3.   Advertisements

Plastic Surgery

I am a naturalist, so I love natural, unmodified breasts. But that doesnt mean that I discriminate against fake boobs. Also, I think boob jobs are a beautiful thing for women who have undergone a mastectomy, to help restore their self-confidence.

Plastic Surgery

I like it all I just want a confident woman, but when their is so much done that the person looks plastic or like the cat lady then its way too much, If some one is spending more than $300,000 a year then their is another issue their. I have seen some of the hottest girls get plastic syrgery when it was not needed, but in the end they are usualy happier. I dont think it was the look but just the thought. Personaly after the holidays even right now in the middle of the holidays, some lippo would be nice, they have this lipo where you dont even go under the knife or get vacumed. They just give you some stratigicaly placed shots and you pass the extra like normal, takes a bit longer but is much healthier and I hear the surgon general is all for it. But every year at this time living in NM it is like this, the food is so good and their is so much and alot of people get offened if you tell em, "Im on attkins or the zone, or I dont like". But until I get the lottery I will just workout 100% harder during Jan-Novemer, like always.

Oh and for some women brest cancer runs in the family so strong that YES,
    Getting your real boobies replaced, can save your life, in this situation.
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

Plastic Surgery

I am completely in agreement with Canadian Cron. As a guy, boob size is unimportant. Their shape and proportionality, however, is important.

That being said, I've always wondered what surgically enhanced boobs feel like when fondled. I'm a virgin in this department.

Anyone care to give us a virgins (in this department) a vicarious experience!

Plastic Surgery

I used to have a pair of big boobs, but she doesn't live here anymore. I figure that the only cosmetic surgery that should be done is when somebody is disfigured either from an accident, or birth defect.
    Just keep in mind , that with all of the advances in modern medical science, they still can fix *STUPID*.

Plastic Surgery

well i'm a mum of three and had big issues with my weight but 11 months ago after i had my youngest, i decided it was time to get tough on myself, not being rich i worked out and changed my eating habbits, i've lost 5 stone in less than a year and all it took was dedication, however much i like my new slimmer figure i would love to have the money to get a bit of nip and tuck to tidy me up lol. after all i worked damn hard to get this body now i'd like to be able to fully enjoy it.

Plastic Surgery

...I had them done 16 years ago. The doctor was the best in Ft. Worth; and he said he wouldn't go any larger.

( I recently made a video - but since you don't know me too well, it might be too much too soon).

Plastic Surgery

I'd love a breast reduction. I'm not skinny but I'm in my normal weight range and have freakin' DDs. And I have had them since early high school at that size. (torture on a poor teenage girl). Apart from feeling like all anybody ever saw was my boobs, they are heavy and nobody makes clothing for people with large boobs and a normal waistline. It's ridiculous. I have the hardest time finding shirts and an even harder time finding dresses. Also, try finding a bathing suit to support these suckers.....just try.

I also have a beauty mark on the back of my right knee that is about the size of a quarter that I would love removed. I dont' really care about it but I'd rather have a scar than a big brown dot, I guess. It's not like I'm gonna be a different person without it. People get so worked up over it.

No I wouldn't want to change myself drastically. But I don't have a problem with people that do either. It's their body and an expression of who they want to be. (Not to say there aren't plenty of idiots that are getting it done because everyone else is, but that's true in any scenario and really their own problem.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123