Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1560 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Plastic Surgery

Hey everyone... So how many women out there want plastic surgery (assuming the money wasn't an issue) I personally would get some injections someday when I'm older, but getting cut open freaks me out. It's crazy everything you can get done these days...everything from ears to nose to boobs even vaginas and your feet, you can even get taller if you want... what will they think of next?
    420MissHighTimes420 Reviewed by 420MissHighTimes420 on . Plastic Surgery Hey everyone... So how many women out there want plastic surgery (assuming the money wasn't an issue) I personally would get some injections someday when I'm older, but getting cut open freaks me out. It's crazy everything you can get done these days...everything from ears to nose to boobs even vaginas and your feet, you can even get taller if you want... what will they think of next? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Plastic Surgery

I want boobs.

Plastic Surgery

I want laser vision correction surgery.... does that count?

Plastic Surgery

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyattic
    I want laser vision correction surgery.... does that count?
    Only if they suck the fat out of your eyes and put it in your nipples or something.

:jointsmile:

Plastic Surgery

Quote Originally Posted by Samwhore
    I want boobs.
    Me TOO!
    :jointsmile:

Plastic Surgery

good one vapor yo no girl should be worried about that just to make them 'bigger' maybe if u had one 3x the size of the other one... I like my girls natural though.

Plastic Surgery

There's a part of me that would like more in the chest department, but I hesitate to mess with my original parts, and I've had enough surgery in my relatively short life for serious medical reasons not to want to have more for cosmetic ones. Boob implants make imaging/mammograms more difficult and can sometimes mask cancers that might be found earlier in non-augmented breats. So I'll just remain as I am.

I'd like laser vision correction, too. Not sure I'm a good candidate for that, though.
    [SIZE=\"4\"]\"That best portion of a good man\'s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.\"[/SIZE]
    [align=center]William Wordsworth, English poet (1770 - 1850)[/align]

Plastic Surgery

surgery, doctors, and hospitals freak me out. i could never... though bigger boobs would be nice... might be able to snag a stag

Plastic Surgery

Those "when plastic surgery goes wrong" type shows really scare me. When I'm older I might get a breast lift though if I can justify spended that much money on something like that.

Plastic Surgery

Quote Originally Posted by napolitana869
    Those "when plastic surgery goes wrong" type shows really scare me. When I'm older I might get a breast lift though if I can justify spended that much money on something like that.
    With 30 DDDs I don't need them any bigger, but I can no longer pass the pencil test under my boobs so a lift after breastfeeding is a poossibility. Also I've never been able to breath through my nose enough to survive, apparently our health care system feels that is cosmetic, but if I got that done I would have the bump on my nose rubbed down after it being broken a few to many times(still have shards of cartiledge poke through the inside of my nose and have to be removed with tweezers). But these two would be in the far future if ever, there are just so many things that could go wrong.

Now the surgeries I have schedualed now are all orthodontic related and should also be covered by our healthcare system but isn't. My jaws don't line up an the top is more narrow than the bottom, and my bottom teeth are angled in a little too much. So while my teeth look pretty they don't chew worth shit. So I'm having one surgery to slice and expend my upper palette, whice at the same time will give me some nice cheek bones. Then they break my bottom jaw and realign it, after a month of it wire shut my jaw should be better proportioned for my face.

I'm scared shitless. I've put this off for years because of fear and wouln'd be doinng it if it didn't take me so long and so much eventual pain to eat anything that needs to be chewed. Plus after braces, retainers, and thousands of dollars worth of work if I stop now my teeth will literally fall over and fall out, so I'm stuck.

Honestly I think I am a beautiful young woman(Don't need the looks and comments to know this but they still come) and I am very thankful for how I look and wouldn't trade bodies with anyone in the world.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast