Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1708 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Plastic Surgery

i love plastic surgery, as long as it isnt overdone...

in october i am getting botox and collagen, in a week i am having facial dermabrasion (ouch), and i am having my eyes done in december, with some lipo in my neck....i say do it if ya can...

2.   Advertisements

Plastic Surgery

I had my boobs done.... and not a day has gone by as of yet that I regret it at all!!!! I love my "girls"!

Plastic Surgery

hmmmm maybe some lipo i my tummy and thighs...but I love my boobs (36D).

Plastic Surgery

yeah thats what I am and I couldn't imagine going any bigger. I think it would hurt my back too much.

Plastic Surgery

Birdgirl i recently heard that having breast implants can slightly reduce your chances of having breast cancer... is this true at all?

Plastic Surgery

I want lipo in my tummy and some other small parts of my body, no biggie. Everything else on me is pretty decent, I've got a small nose, big eyes, and decent facial shape and my boobs are pretty close to perfect for me.

Plastic Surgery

Quote Originally Posted by 420MissHighTimes420
    Birdgirl i recently heard that having breast implants can slightly reduce your chances of having breast cancer... is this true at all?
    I haven't heard that or read it anywhere, but that doesn't mean much. Let me ask someone at school or ask my friend who's an ob-gyn. She'll be up on the latest on this matter.
    [SIZE=\"4\"]\"That best portion of a good man\'s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.\"[/SIZE]
    [align=center]William Wordsworth, English poet (1770 - 1850)[/align]

Plastic Surgery

Quote Originally Posted by birdgirl73
    I haven't heard that or read it anywhere, but that doesn't mean much. Let me ask someone at school or ask my friend who's an ob-gyn. She'll be up on the latest on this matter.
    Thanks ... I love how you take so much care of all the questions on here.

Plastic Surgery

I went through a major weight gain and then loss that left my skin and my boobs in a bad way. So about a year and a half ago I had a tummy tuck and breast lift with implants. Now my body is in proportion and I have a great set. I work for my PS here in Mexico and do home stays for people that travel here for surgery. Its a lot of fun. I never dreamed I would be pro-plastic surgery.. but after a hard pregnancy and body left in shables.. I didn't want to go through my 30s like that.

Plastic Surgery

Quote Originally Posted by Samwhore
    I want boobs.
    lol...if I could I'd give you a little. I'm seriously considering a breast reduction...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast