Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1658 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Quality and availability on WV?

WV encompasses a lot of rural areas. How do you think this state compares with states that are home to large metropolitan areas when it comes to weed quality and availability?

Edit: I just noticed I typed "on" instead of "in" in the thread name. Sorry about that.
    GreenLadyOfDankDowns Reviewed by GreenLadyOfDankDowns on . Quality and availability on WV? WV encompasses a lot of rural areas. How do you think this state compares with states that are home to large metropolitan areas when it comes to weed quality and availability? Edit: I just noticed I typed "on" instead of "in" in the thread name. Sorry about that. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

horrible weed, horrible prices.. everyone everywhere comes here and screams because its so expensive here!! i HATE IT!!

If you know people the best buds start to come through around Christmas time. Most weed in the state is grown outdoors. Finishing around late september/october. This gives it time to be chopped manicured and distrubuted. If you notice around end of march/april things start to dry up fast. The price goes up and the count goes down.