Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1583 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

Alright so I just picked up a new sack today and wanted to break it out with someone. So I called this girl up thats been wanting to hang out for awhile. I'm 18 and she's 16 so I was a little optimistic at first but I decided to call her up and asked her if she wanted to chill tonight and smoke. She said she hasn't smoked in close then a year so I knew right then she was going to get fucked up but little did I know that this potentially great night would turn into one of the worst nights of my life....

I pick her up once she sneaks out and bring her back to my place. We decided to hotbox my car. Smoked bowl after bowl and I was buzzing and top of the world. All she could do was laugh. She finally went from laughter to horniness and just jumped on me out of nowhere and we went at it like two alley cats fighting over the last chicken bone. The action swiftly moved to the back seat and clothes began to fly. It was getting pretty passionate when all of a sudden shes like "STOP!" I stop and look at her. She begins to explain that she can't do this and this is the first time we've chilled in awhile and she doesn't feel like a slut. She's sitting there naked explaining that she doesn't want to give me the wrong impression on her.

I said okay thats fine.I'll respect that but lets get back to the smoking and pretend like it's never happened. She started putting her clothes back on and then oh boy I just got a monopoly in the waterworks. She begins crying and telling me she just wants me to take her home. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing but I said "fine, but you got that 10 bucks in gas?" She hands me the money and I tell her to chill here while I put the weed and pipe inside.

I put it up and come back out and shes standing outside the door adjusting her hair. I get in the car and she opens the door. She's about to get in when she looks down at my keys in my hand that she could barely see cause of the smoke and she starts backing up like she saw a ghost. I'm like what the hell are you doing, she said "I HAVE TO CALL MY FRIEND" I said why, just get in the car and call her on the way there. She begins dialing the phone and all of a sudden she says "Hey Mom, I think you need to come and pick me up." As I start freaking out. She's yells "HES GOT A KNIFE MOM OMG HELP ME!"

So as i'm hardcore killbuzzing from this in a matter of 3 seconds she says never mind it's just his keys mom. Then she starts freaking out that shes with a guy and she may be in danger. She starts breaking down crying again telling her mom what we were doing and we were smoking pot. So i'm with a underage girl while her Mother is freaking out bout to call the cops. I kept telling her "dont you fuck me over!!!". She calms her mom down to a point and tells her we're on our way back and she gave us 10 minutes to get there or she's calling the cops. I'm atleast 15 miles away from her house.

I told her ass to get in right now and we're hauling ass. So the car is steadily hotboxed and i'm doing 90 in a 55 hauling ass, with a underage girl and a car full of smoke with a mother waiting to do God knows what to me. Probably having the cops sitting at the house for when I pull up. I told her i'm just dropping her off and riding and she's like NO YOU HAVE TO TALK TO MY MOM!! I said hell no, I reek of pot and prolly has a thousand thoughts in her head brewing bout me.

I told her to call her mom back and ask her if she wants to talk on the phone cause I would talk to her. She said no she doesn't want to talk to you. So here it comes as I pull down her street. The house is lit up and the family is outside gawking as I pull up. She gets out and everyone comes and hugs her like they haven't seen her in years. I rode out really quick as they stared my shit down. So i'm sitting here thinking back that this will be a night i'll never forget.
    Sweeney Reviewed by Sweeney on . The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!! Alright so I just picked up a new sack today and wanted to break it out with someone. So I called this girl up thats been wanting to hang out for awhile. I'm 18 and she's 16 so I was a little optimistic at first but I decided to call her up and asked her if she wanted to chill tonight and smoke. She said she hasn't smoked in close then a year so I knew right then she was going to get fucked up but little did I know that this potentially great night would turn into one of the worst nights of my Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

lol wow. I felt intense reading that.

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

Awesome story and I? I am entertained...

Watch them under 18s ...

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

oh fuck thats awful, but pretty funny. what a newb, i cant believe someone can be so stupid, at least you dont have to see her again now.

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

wow .... that must have been weird , I can just imagine the total buzz kill... ... well at least now you have a good sotry to tell your kids/grandkids lol. but fucking awesome story man and a good fucking awesome job writing it.

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

wow pretty intense story i bet you was bricking it.

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

wow....she deserves to be hit by a car. I cant stand stupid people! If I were you when i seen her again id beat the shit out of her.

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rebgirl420
    wow....she deserves to be hit by a car. I cant stand stupid people! If I were you when i seen her again id beat the shit out of her.
    nah guys shouldnt hit girls

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

of course not, what i meant was if itwas ME, I would kick her ass

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rebgirl420
    of course not, what i meant was if itwas ME, I would kick her ass
    oh ok my mistake.

and sweeney you was asking for trouble when you was going to have sex with a underage girl although you said she jumped on you, you never said anything about trying to stop her

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast