Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1714 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

^^^
    WOW
    Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live.

~~Gonzo Forever~~
    \"It never got weird enough for me\"
    :stoned:

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

As awesome as you are rebgirl my sister also was 14 and into a 20 somethin and then when shes like 16 its a 30 yr old i think your 21 yr old boyfriend at 14 would send me over the edge if i knew you...i was too little to know anything with my sister being 6 yrs older than me but its fucked up... ur 21...and ur with a 14 yr old... peach fuzz lovin sick mother but maybe i need to keep my mouth shut it just hit close to home if u get me..

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

Damn Sweeny, u retell a story like none other.
    I would have crashed like 20 times before i reached the bitch's house.
    I'm pretty sure it would've been like 100 times worse if u went all the way and banged her, satiatory rape is that serious.
    These attention whores kill me...
    \"Drugs\" is just a term that separates the culturally accepted substances from the non-accepted.

\"There are no drugs. There are toxins, psychoactive substances, similarly psychedelic substances, disassociatives, tranquilizers, anesthetics, and other things. But an intelligent person who wants to learn things should know that none of these are mutually inclusive or exclusive of the others.\"

[COLOR=\"Blue\"]Damn I\'d be a fool to be in love with this government
    That specialize in Cruel and Unusual Punishment[/COLOR]

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinTreesX3
    As awesome as you are rebgirl my sister also was 14 and into a 20 somethin and then when shes like 16 its a 30 yr old i think your 21 yr old boyfriend at 14 would send me over the edge if i knew you...i was too little to know anything with my sister being 6 yrs older than me but its fucked up... ur 21...and ur with a 14 yr old... peach fuzz lovin sick mother but maybe i need to keep my mouth shut it just hit close to home if u get me..
    weve been together for years...completely faithful and were engaged now. Age isnt anything, its about how the people in the relatonship act. I cant date anyone my age b/c their immature and into drama. Neither of us party so instead we go to museums and stuff. Ive never been able to do those kind of things with someone who was my age. Besides, who cares what you think? He's not sick for dating me when I was young.

5.   Advertisements

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

i don't think big age difference relationships is wrong.
    I'm happy that you have someone.
    It's just the laws on it are that serious these days.
    It takes just one angry parent and then a guy my age is fucked for dating someone only 1 or 2 years younger.
    \"Drugs\" is just a term that separates the culturally accepted substances from the non-accepted.

\"There are no drugs. There are toxins, psychoactive substances, similarly psychedelic substances, disassociatives, tranquilizers, anesthetics, and other things. But an intelligent person who wants to learn things should know that none of these are mutually inclusive or exclusive of the others.\"

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

lol...i'm high as fuck...
    i almost wrote: "i don't think satiatory rape is wrong"

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

Nice story dude...but that was fucked up!

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

omg, that was great story, but that chick is fucked up, that actualy sounds like she has a mental illness or something , no joke. I woulda been sooooo fucking pissed, if i had the heart id pull over and tell her she'd be more safe walking home than getting a ride with me, then id drive away!!
    OWNAGE
    Take only 5 minutes a day and do something good for our environment, that is if you would like to have a planet for you\"re own children to grow up on. JOIN US

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

sounds like you bagged an attention whore. and charging her $10 for gas after a failed fuck-session probably wasn't a good idea either. dont take it personal, i'm just being straight with ya.

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

eternal, i agree. let the bitch walk home. if you dont drop her off at her house then theres no proof that she was ever with you.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast