Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1781 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

Thats what you get for fuckin wit jail bait haha, funny story hope that crazy chick's parents arnt crazy too. let us know if the cops show up with a plunger.imp: imp: imp:
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

man i am so high rite now so that just almost gave ame a kill buzz. i am like freakin out right now. i feel sorry for u man. its like everything just went from bad to worse and fucking you over no matter what. peace brother. one love.

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

haha funny story. you should be proud of yourself for having nerves to stand that. i hate children theres nothing that gets me more mad then people who dont know what they really are in this world... there unsure about things.. still growing up... i know people 16 who are cool i know people 20 who suck iguana ass. its all mental..

4.   Advertisements

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

bump, thanks for the replys

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

You gotta learn to pick these girls out. I have always been able to 'spot' idiots out. Gotta work on that.

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

She was fine when she was sober when I was talking to her, she just couldn't handle the weed.

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

what a bitch omg that part with her sayin hes got a knife would have freaked me the fuck out in real life i probably just would have like grabbed her phone and snapped in in half lol

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

Oh fuck i'd kill the bitch Lmao...
    some chicks get fucked when they smoke...
    well happy this didn't happen to me LoL
    but i still feel bad for you

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

Too bad she didn't want to go all the way. As sketchy as that is..I wish a chick would go sex crazy like that when I smoke with her.
    Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live.

~~Gonzo Forever~~
    \"It never got weird enough for me\"
    :stoned:

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

A buzzkill for sure but your alright.
    Imagine a bunch of highschoolers and a few just out of high. Big party by a small rock quary lake like. Crystal clear water 50 feet deep. A cliff on one end about 30 feet high. A sand beach on the other end for swimming. Every body drinking and smoking, having a good time. Oh hell ran out of beer favorite of 2 life long friends from high school. Flat tire on thier car. My buds and I say no problem we will fly for the beer. We needed another bag of weed anyway.

Gone 30 minutes for weed and beer we drive up to see friends fighting over changing the tire. The next thing we see is one throwing a tire iron at his friend. Hits him right in the chest through the heart and dead instantly. Holy shit. No cell phones at that time.

The other friend drunk walks off around by the cliff, veary rocky. His own brother says , god danm it that was my friend too. and follows his brother saying I'm going kill that son of a bitch. Killers brother comes back and says if anyone says a word he will kill us all. About 30 peeps.

Cops and ambulance get there and no killer friend. Buzz kill for everyone. We are all held for hours answering questions. No body says anything about brother. Cops search and no killer friend. Two days later he is found floating in the water. His head was busted up bad. They figured he fell and the rocks busted him up.

Ten years later my friend tells me he was around there taking a piss and saw the older brother bet his brother to dealth and push him off the cliff. We all knew it but didn't see it. No one every partied there again.

You got out lucky and are young. You can get over it, just stay cool.

Wanna hear another bad story, My nephew gets busted for some coke. Instead of turning in the coke dealer he tries to buy some pot from me. He saw my growroom full of chronic once. Turns me in and I'm fucked badd. I'm not enough so he turns the coke dealer in too. He gets off and my life is fucked. 20 thousand dollars later. I end up with 2 year probation. Starting now. My 13 year old son knows I got in trouble but not for what. Wife of 20 years no longer has anything to do with me, only talks and stays for my sons sake. We made a promise. Life sucks and then we go on.

LOC OUT

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast