Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1684 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

this should help (i think its just a british thing.... your lucky)ChavScum

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

ohhh you mean preppy wanna-be gangsters! Yeah they are up there on my list to haha

3.   Advertisements

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

That definately was the ULTIMATE buzzkill. What a weirdo. She thought your keys were a KNIFE?! omg...

Well, like you described, it could of been a lot worse, at least you got some, while blazed.

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

dude...that must have been some killer weed....or spiked with some wierd shit...cause dam...ive been baked off a alot of good weed....blunt after blunt after blunt....and so have the 30 some ppl ive smoked with...and ive never heard or see anyone freaking out bout keys being knifes or some wired shit like that....dam...i would have shat myself...n then sent some girl to kick her ass...lol....amazing story tho....just glad u didnt get caught....n god i just got baked too..n now its gone after reading that..good story man...felt like i was there

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

Great Story!!! Can't believe that happened to you. I think it may have been her first time smoking and wasnt expecting that high. Either or.. dont stress about it...

On one side yea...she did freak you out and overreacted...but on the flip side you made out with her and saw her naked..lol

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

Damn this girl fucked me up bad, her Mother just called me and said if I step foot on her property or if she ends up sneaking out again then she's calling the cops on me. She fucked me over bad, gave her mother both my numbers, told her my full name and said I was 18.

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

If you had banged her, none of this would have happened

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

Damn.
    Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live.

~~Gonzo Forever~~
    \"It never got weird enough for me\"
    :stoned:

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

you should have deleted your number from her phone, and made her walk her ass back to her house for that cold ass shit she pulled. also, if her mom calls you again, you should tell that ho off and then hang up on her. not really, but both those bitches need some sense slapped into them. u should have taken a pic of that chic naked with your phone though, lets see her mom shit talk you then
    [SIZE=\"5\"]\"I\'m Back Baby!\"[/SIZE]

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

next time you talked to her mum you should tell her mum that SHE jumped you and wanted your man-body of goodness....I bet her little princess left THAT out while she was crying to her mummy about her horrible ordeal with you

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast