Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1534 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

make a note to self

if you see that girl coming toward you ever again

run the other way fast!!

thats one weird wench!

jeeeezzz

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

i be so horny by the time she was nekkid id rape that hoe once she said stop, hahaha

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

Damn i'm glad someone bumped my topic up. This story is a legend amongst my friends. It gets brought up frequently. I just told this story like a week ago.

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

your real lucky....in these parts, 16 will get you 20. A kid that was 18 at the time got caught getting a blowjob by a 16 year old girl...yes it was consensual. He got 20 years.
    They just let him out after 4 or 5 years because the Supreme Court said that it was "cruel and unusual punishment" If nothing else he will be paying lawyer bills for the rest of his life, and has a FELONY ARREST and CONVICTION on his record. they did give him a break in that he won't be a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER.
    [SIZE=\"6\"]READ MY LIPS!!!
    WEED, SCHOOLS AND/OR CARS DON\'T MIX!!!
    [/SIZE]

Don\'t put yourself in a position where somebody has to *DO* something about it in the first place!!

Pacifism is a luxury paid for by warriors.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...c-blue-f2.html

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

That sucks man. At least you got off with a warning. It sounds like her parents were of the "MY PRECIOUS CHILDREN WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT!" breed. They probably think that their daughter is innocent and you are some sick fuck pedophile who kidnapped their daughter in order to force her to do drugs!

I hate parents like that.

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi Steve
    your real lucky....in these parts, 16 will get you 20. A kid that was 18 at the time got caught getting a blowjob by a 16 year old girl...yes it was consensual. He got 20 years.
    They just let him out after 4 or 5 years because the Supreme Court said that it was "cruel and unusual punishment" If nothing else he will be paying lawyer bills for the rest of his life, and has a FELONY ARREST and CONVICTION on his record. they did give him a break in that he won't be a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER.
    that is some fucked up shit... seriously i would be raising some hell over a conviction like that.
    \"My only reaction is overreaction, which only sets off a chain reaction, and puts five more maniacs in action.\" Eminem

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roth89
    that is some fucked up shit... seriously i would be raising some hell over a conviction like that.

Your right... it is pretty messed up..... to have your entire life fucked because you let the little head do the thinking instead of the big head.

He wouldn't have had a problem if he hadn't put himself in a position where somebody had to do something about it in the first place.
    [SIZE=\"6\"]READ MY LIPS!!!
    WEED, SCHOOLS AND/OR CARS DON\'T MIX!!!
    [/SIZE]

Don\'t put yourself in a position where somebody has to *DO* something about it in the first place!!

Pacifism is a luxury paid for by warriors.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...c-blue-f2.html

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

nice, that was an interesting story. gotta watch out for noobs and buzzkills.

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

shit man!!!!!!!!!!!!thats bogie, well bogie!16 year old girls and weed are bad news!so is smoking and driving!

The ULTIMATE killbuzz!!!

that girl sounds fucking nuts,
    talk about paranoid on marijuana.
    lmao

I hope she dies.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast