Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1872 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Playoffs!

So to all the hockey fans out there wat are your thoughts on the up coming playoffs.???
    station Reviewed by station on . Playoffs! So to all the hockey fans out there wat are your thoughts on the up coming playoffs.??? Rating: 5
    [SIZE=\"2\"]GO Canucks.Its now Duck season[/SIZE]

2.   Advertisements

Playoffs!

A. im sad that Philly isnt in it.
    B. Pittsburgh is going to win the cup
    C. If not Pittsburgh, Buffalo is going to win
    D. Either way, Lord Stanley is coming to the east yet again.

EDIT: since Philly isnt in it. GO LEAFS GO

Playoffs!

some how i knew ud be the 1st one to post here

A: yeah wtf happened to Philly
    B: Go Leafs Go...come on KEEP winning
    C: GooD luck Pens :thumbsup:
    D: BRING THE FUCKING CUP TO CANADA!!!!!

Its gonna be exciting thats for sure. If my Leafs dont get in then i hope the Habs do . and it SUCKS mad balls the Oilers didnt make it

Playoffs!

hockey is my religion.

Philly finally realized that hockey is now more of a speed game than the legion of doom/broadstreet bullies game. we'll be back next year, hopefully they'll get rid of Darien Hatcher. we've got a good core of young players and some good up and coming defenseman. we've got a pretty damn good goalie now in marty biron ( signed him for two years today)

with the leafs, i've always felt the leafs are to hockey what the cowboys are to football. the cowboys are 'americas team' well the leafs are 'north americas team' in my opinion. everyone should show respect to the leafs.

i think the pens are going to win it, and it pains me to say that being a Flyers fan. if the pens win the cup and the Flyers didnt even make the playoffs, that is a sad sad day in Flyer faithful land.

the reason i think the pens are going to win is because they're a young team and they frankly don't give a shit. they're playing to have fun, i dont think a lot of these guys realize how competitive of a league it is and the opportunity they have this year and the skilled players they have dont come every year. but just when they get to much of a swagger, Gary Roberts is there for a reality check. the pens have one of the most talented teams i've seen in quite some time.

if the Leafs make it, i'll cheer for them, otherwise its the sabres, i grew up watching the sabres , i live about two hours away from Buffalo.

Playoffs!

yeah hockey is my religion to. but wat iv found since the lock out i havnt watched as much hockey as i use to. honestly iv maybe watched a hand full of games this season. which is sad on my behalf since i use to watch atleast half or more of a season. I dont know wats turned me off of it i really dont...the rules IMO are just fine. Anywayyys I wish the Pens lots of luck, those kids got heart and a very deep roster. wit Vets in there to keep them in line and vice versa. Marc Andre Fleury is playing his best hockey to date, and when i watch that kid stop the puck i just wonder how he does it sometimes. Even seeing Gary Roberts and George Laraque get signed was veryyyy nice to see.As much as i love Roberts and wanted him back in a Leafs jersey it was nice to see him go there.
    Another team i wanna see do good is the Preds but since there most likely going to be playing the Flames i hope the Flames run them over. i Can see it now, Kipper just Robbin the SHIIIAT outta everyone. lol.
    As for Philly it was good to hear Marty is now your starter. U guys were in need of a goalie and i think he fits the job perfectly. since Miller was stealin the show in Buffafluff land.

Playoffs!

ive noticed that since the lockout ive started getting into ALL sports not just hockey, but i still am deeply devoted to hockey, where i live i can watch the pens games and the sabres games on foxsports and MSG its great, i rarely miss games, if im not watching them at my house, im making the bartenders put the games on at the bar. or i'll listen to them on the radio if i have to.

" The avid hockey fan might be the most passionate fan in all of sports, right there with World Cup soccer nuts.
    That hockey fan will remain fiercely loyal and protective of the sport, and will keep buying tickets no matter how often the owners and players shut down a season as they squabble over cash. "

Playoffs!

I'm a caps fan, so the playoffs don't really matter to me.

But I'm hoping for the Sharks to go all the way.

Boo Penguins.

Playoffs!

Sharks are an underdog. Know 1 really has noticed how elite there squad is. i wish them luck, unless there playing a Canadian team then i hope these loose

Playoffs!

Ya man, Sharks have an excellent team, it's a luxary to have Thornton, and Marleau centering the 1 and 2. I especially like good ol Joe, his pucking handling and passing skills are phenomenal.

But I think Hockey is definitely getting better, not quite like the mid-90s, man those years were excellent times for the NHL.

So which Canadian team are you rooting for?

Playoffs!

well if my Leafs dont make it then GO Flames. I love this team. same wit Vancouver i hope they do well and i think they will....i use to live there so im cheering for them

as for your Sharks tho u even got Cheechoo that plays outstanding....mostly cause of Thornton and i nice to see when u guys picked up Mark Bell and put him on Joe N Johns line..VERY NICEEE! and u got Guerin so thats a nice add on and u got 2 solid goalies so i can see the Sharks tearing it up once they hit the post season, then again it looks like they will be playing the Canucks soooo that will be 1 im watching

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast