Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1711 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Imports, Euros.... cars

Quote Originally Posted by MacWQ33
    So you're basically saying if you listen to hip-hop, you think you're black?

JK, anyway...how'd you end up with that ride...you lease it? Good job?
    nope John bought it for me in cash

2.   Advertisements

Imports, Euros.... cars

Quote Originally Posted by Nissan_420sx
    lol...I just used to love to hotbox my car then drive around the backroads blaring like lil' john or sumthin like that with insane amounts of bass...it was like a free back massage and I'd feel crazy high
    That's the best. Lil Jon probably not the best, but I know whatcha mean. (And making a connection between hip-hop and only African folks is not only incorrect, it's slightly prejudice....not that I care personally, it's just naive/ignorant).

I can't fathom how you could drive around lit up listening to like hard rock or something. It just doesn't work! I like rock, but when I'm high...it sounds ugly and hurts my ears.

Imports, Euros.... cars

exactly..lol..like theres some rock I can handle when I'm blitzed but I just like a deep thumping bass line to zone out on...plus I have one of my old JL audio 10's hooked up to my computer's 5.1 sound system (right now only 2 fronts and the sub...the rear and center speakers aren't working right) and i love to rest my feet ontop of the box (still in the car box thats not ported) and it's like a foot massage..lmao

Before I got the rims
    this ones down in Clearwater at a 240sx meet

Imports, Euros.... cars

well...rap always hurts my ears...so does country music

Imports, Euros.... cars

eww country music..lol

I live in the south so either I listin to Rap or Country...Rap is the clear winner (my opinion!)...lol

Imports, Euros.... cars

hey man, whatever you can vibe with is fine with me

Imports, Euros.... cars

I listin to everything except country for the most part... Mostly from being around people that have diffrent tastes in music than I do..I'm from cali so i grew up on a steady diet of skateboarding, surfing and punkrock music...now out here I'm into cars and rap music..crazy...

anyways..so no one else on this whole entire site likes car?..or even drives for that matter?..lol

Imports, Euros.... cars

apparently we have a bunch of walkers

Imports, Euros.... cars

I doubt I could tell a corvet from a small rodent.

I think I disprove all male stereotypes....when my mates talk about cars I smile and stay silent.

Imports, Euros.... cars

^^^Haha forget walking
    And on the 7th day GOD stepped back and sayed, \"This is my creation, perfect in every way..\" After several minutes the almighty commented, \" Oh, ..... man, I left Cannabis everywhere......?!?!?!

God then decided to create politicians:gunfighter2: later that evening:thumbsup:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast