Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1475 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Banned

I was banned for "personal attack" and i was just wondering if any mods could tell me what post i made that would constitute as an attack.
    666300 Reviewed by 666300 on . Banned I was banned for "personal attack" and i was just wondering if any mods could tell me what post i made that would constitute as an attack. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Banned

buuuusted

Banned

Ahhh, the old "I'm back with a chip on my shoulder and a plea of innocence" game...

Lemme see here...

Since you feel the need to question the mods, you said something along the lines of "cause the moderators can't handle the facts and want to continue using their scare tactics and bullshit propaganda" after you couldn't deal with some stupid forum raid thread being deleted. That thread was an immature and idiotic reflection of our forum here, so that's why it is gone...not that it needed an explanation.

You don't just up and get banned here unless you break a rule. Please feel free to read them, too.

Oh, and FYI, a simple "glad to be back" would have sufficed.

Banned

I can't believe you guys actually remember the infractions! I mean, you guys delete many posts and the amount of people you have to ban everyday, damn.

Banned

LOL...no, no, there's no way I or anyone else could remember that. The mods can see what post the infractions were for, deleted or not.

I just looked at what post it was for, copy and pasted, and badda bing.

We have help. ~

Banned

instead of these threads, you guys should just email a moderator and ask.

you cant justify yourself. i doubt they ban people for no reason.

i think its a secret agenda thing. like a "ill show them and everyone will see it" thing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Its a Plant
    Ahhh, the old "I'm back with a chip on my shoulder and a plea of innocence" game...

Lemme see here...

Since you feel the need to question the mods, you said something along the lines of "cause the moderators can't handle the facts and want to continue using their scare tactics and bullshit propaganda" after you couldn't deal with some stupid forum raid thread being deleted. That thread was an immature and idiotic reflection of our forum here, so that's why it is gone...not that it needed an explanation.

You don't just up and get banned here unless you break a rule. Please feel free to read them, too.

Oh, and FYI, a simple "glad to be back" would have sufficed.
    Hey man I'm not pissed off or anything here it was just a question. I wasn't "attacking" anyone on these forums or one person in particular, the people that the comment was made twords will likley never hear about it anyway.

Banned

glad to be back

Banned

Sigh. lol

Banned

Glad you're back with us, 666300. Personal insults even apply to general comments when they're directed at mods or the site or its owners, just as an FYI. We're glad to have you back so you can take a new tact and have some fun here. We're trying our best to make this a positive place that reflects well on cannabis users and advocates, which I'm sure you can understand. I'm considering this matter resolved and will be closing this thread.
    [SIZE=\"4\"]\"That best portion of a good man\'s life: his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.\"[/SIZE]
    [align=center]William Wordsworth, English poet (1770 - 1850)[/align]