Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1469 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

make less weed go a longer way?

ok im on my last bowl and 1/2 or so, and my brother and i plan to blaze it tonight... we have a little metal pipe and thats it, and methods to use to make the high richer/longer lasting?
    our usual method is to sit in the room when its dark and play video games while passing around a bowl... thats it. then we find somthing to eat and chill...
    DR_CANNABIS Reviewed by DR_CANNABIS on . make less weed go a longer way? ok im on my last bowl and 1/2 or so, and my brother and i plan to blaze it tonight... we have a little metal pipe and thats it, and methods to use to make the high richer/longer lasting? our usual method is to sit in the room when its dark and play video games while passing around a bowl... thats it. then we find somthing to eat and chill... Rating: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Sky
    congratulations! you are the VERY FIRST PERSON to ever come to this website stoned! :thumbsup:

2.   Advertisements

Get a dugout. Those things make weed last soo much longer. I wish I didn't lose mine...

whats a dugout?
    congratulations! you are the VERY FIRST PERSON to ever come to this website stoned! :thumbsup:

Its a finished wooden box thing(small). It has one compartment where you keep ground nug, and another with a springloaded one hitter. You open it, the hitter pops out, then you fill it by jamming it in the nug compartment. Easy to smoke discreetly too.

GrassCity.Com - Dug Out pipe with leaf

thats pretty cool, i just got my pipe though... i think if its not to windy well go for a walk and smoke, if its breezy well smoke then go for a walk... thats pretty much all their is to do...

make firecrakers with it

i used to just pack half a bowl and take a hit every 5 minutes or something til it was gone. id get real high and itd take me like 20 minutes to a half hour to finish a bowl. it kinda works out. i dunno.

Gravity Bong would be your best bet man. If, for some strange reason, you don't know what that is, there's like 6545313489 threads about them.

G-Bong is the way to go.

Uses a small amount of weed and will get you hella stoned.

i never deal w/ leftovers still, i always finish my bowls in 1 hit in bongs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast