Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1509 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Adult Chat

Lots of young females in chat. Is there no age limit? Much of the subject matter is adult in nature... And much of the "adult in nature" subject matter is coming FROM the underage girls. They are very suggestive... Take a look at their threads...

Anyways, Ive been chatting elsewhere mostly. Where the chat is more in line with the site names... HOWEVER, I like this place, and I will be around... Hopefully the chat will improve. And hopefully I dont get banned for saying something!

You are welcome to delete this thread or whatever yall do... I hate to even see the issue come up at all...
    HighSeekerz Reviewed by HighSeekerz on . Adult Chat Lots of young females in chat. Is there no age limit? Much of the subject matter is adult in nature... And much of the "adult in nature" subject matter is coming FROM the underage girls. They are very suggestive... Take a look at their threads... Anyways, Ive been chatting elsewhere mostly. Where the chat is more in line with the site names... HOWEVER, I like this place, and I will be around... Hopefully the chat will improve. And hopefully I dont get banned for saying something! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Adult Chat

This post compells me to actually use the chat feature. Thanks.

Girls will always be girls. What can I say?

Adult Chat

thc, you pervy thing.

On topic: this is exactly why I don't chat. It's too hard to tell who's who. And I'm a dirty bitch, so I'm afraid I'd be in jail already if I actually talked to anyone.

Adult Chat

I don't chat but,,, I was in there to see about a prob one of our members had... You are correct there was explicit talk... We really can't pin an age on a person but,,,it is up to mature responsible people to put this behavior on ignore... if you do have a specific problem with verbal abuse or site one do not hesitate to email me...

You should have no fear for voicing your opinion,,,that is what feedback is for...We respect your opinion...

Adult Chat

I remember the old days of internet chat...before people started letting the computer babysit their kids.

Adult Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Greenjeans
    I remember the old days of internet chat...before people started letting the computer babysit their kids.
    Ufortunately you are so right... a lot of parents feel so guilty today that they don't have time for the kids that they let them have anything the want...

I am not a parent but,,,if I was I would not let my child have a computer in there room period end of story... it would be centrally located and heavily monitored...

Adult Chat

That's the way it is in the Greenjeans abode. We have 7 computers, and every one of them (except mine, heehee, which I don't let anyone use) is out in the open. I also have all my kids passwords, stepkids included. And Papi and I have each other's pws.

You're right about the guilt factor. Guilt is a prime offender.

Adult Chat

I will seek out the Ignore button. Although it makes Chat hard to read when you cant see who is answering who, etc... But I hadnt thought of that...

And I miss my Toking Tunes!!! That was what hooked me on the site! Now I have NO Wake and Bake music!

Adult Chat

and its just so hard to tell a lengthy baby joke in the chat as well
    Dante: :rastasmoker. Shakalu brought my some crazy Zimbabwe weed that turns you into a deer.

Alex: You do know that lions eat deer? :wtf:

Dante: Woah, Your right. :rastasmoker. Shakalu we need to be careful with that shit

Adult Chat

A joke about a lengthy baby?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast