Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1557 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lesbians...the sure fire way to get free bud from college stoners.

I was feeling kind of down last night, missing some of my old friends and it got me thinking about my college days and the crazy stuff we did. I'd like to share this one story. I lived in the only co-ed dorm on campus. The girls had the bottom two floors, the boys had the top three. The RAs were never around, which lead to a lot of wild nights let me tell you. I had a double-single room, which is a room meant for two that you have all to yourself. I really loved my room, and so did all of the friends I made in the dorm. No annoying roomy, I hardly ever slept due to insomnia, I always had good munchies because my mother would drive up and see me every Saturday to give me money, buy me groceries, and take me out for lunch. Yeah, she's a cool mother. The girl who lived across the hall from me was this really cool chick from Jamaica and we got to be really good friends. She was a year ahead of me and had a different major than I, but we got on well and we hung out a lot. She was also really pretty. She kind of resembled Jada Pinket(sp) actually. The boys all panted after her on a regular basis. One weekend when my mom didn't come up to see me, my friend Amber who was still in high school showed up. The three of us were kind of strapped for cash but really wanted to party, so we were kind of bummed out. One of the guys I was taking a creative writing course with dropped by to ask me to proof read a short story he was working on. Now, I knew he had a thing for Lolita but he was really giving Amber the eye. Not that I blame him. She was tall, blonde, and had an amazing figure. Most guys couldn't keep their eyes off of her. Amber noticed his interest and also the Bob Marley patch on his backpack and so asked him if he smoked and if he had any on him. He did, in fact he had two ounces that he was planning on selling. Before I knew what was happening Amber had made a deal with him. She and Lolita would get naked and give him a show for half an oz. :jawdropper: I still can't decide who was more shocked, him or me. Next thing I know I'm sitting in Lolita's room listening to my stereo blaring some club mix CD Amber had brought with her from across the hall, and proof reading his story all the while wondering if I'm going to have to wash my sheets later. Forty five minutes later the music stops and he leaves the room with a sappy grin on his face. A few minutes later my door opens and Amber pokes her head out telling me to get my ass over there and start rolling a J. We ended up smoking about an eighth that night. I still couldn't believe how they had gotten it. I guess Lolita summed it up best. "Don't you know? Guys love watching girls bump pussies!" LOL! God I miss her.
    GreenLadyOfDankDowns Reviewed by GreenLadyOfDankDowns on . Lesbians...the sure fire way to get free bud from college stoners. I was feeling kind of down last night, missing some of my old friends and it got me thinking about my college days and the crazy stuff we did. I'd like to share this one story. I lived in the only co-ed dorm on campus. The girls had the bottom two floors, the boys had the top three. The RAs were never around, which lead to a lot of wild nights let me tell you. I had a double-single room, which is a room meant for two that you have all to yourself. I really loved my room, and so did all of the Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

damn man... i could give one whole ounce for this show... or even more... imp:

haha shit that was an awesome story... i wouldnt mind seein that show at all either.. haha..

That's such an aesome story.

Yeah, those two were the bomb as far as friends go. I still hear from them both occasionally, but you know how it is when people live so far apart. Life has a way of just moving on and before you know it, the people you were closest to at one time now barely remember to send you a card on your birthday. Oh well, c'est la vie. I should mention in case any of you were wondering, that those two began flirting with one another from the moment I introduced them. In other words, they probably would have hooked up that night anyway. They were only the wild bi-curious type really, not lesbians. Both of them ended up married to decent guys and Amber has two rugrats now. The best thing about that night was that I got an excellent backup MJ hookup out of the deal who always gave me a discount. Poor guy was always asking when my friend was coming to visit again.

Edit: One of these days I'll have to relate the story of another of her visits where she got shit faced at the local drag bar and ended up wandering the dorm hallways lost and naked. Almost got me thrown out of school too. LOL!

awesome story ... although next time this type of show happens and i have bud i want an invitation lol...

i say god DAMN

Yeah I'll say, it was that kinda night notransfer. No doubt. Like I said, I don't know who was more shocked, me or the dude. I so wish I could pull off the whole "sex kitten" thing and get what I want from people once in a while. LOL

To be honest i find that rather degrading. Each to their own.

And the award for best story goes to......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast