Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1894 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hallucinating On Weed??

Is it possible to somewhat "hallucinate" on good weed, not the hallucinate kind but just real good nugg or dank? Sometimes I swear I always see a little something when I am high but it might be my imagination too. But for me I usually hear things more than I do see things like last night I heard a vacumm going for 20 mintues even tho nobody was up cept me... and sometimes I think my dog is whining or growling yet shes sleeping... lol.
    CanaBliss Reviewed by CanaBliss on . Hallucinating On Weed?? Is it possible to somewhat "hallucinate" on good weed, not the hallucinate kind but just real good nugg or dank? Sometimes I swear I always see a little something when I am high but it might be my imagination too. But for me I usually hear things more than I do see things like last night I heard a vacumm going for 20 mintues even tho nobody was up cept me... and sometimes I think my dog is whining or growling yet shes sleeping... lol. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hallucinating On Weed??

yes, i have been with people when they have seen some things, its usually just a quick one second visual though. i usually hear music in my head, very trancy music that I unfortunately can't notate quick enough when I reach an instrument. I also have great closed-eye visuals. So if u want some visualization turn on some tripster music and shut ur eyes. oh yeah and u gotta smoke

Hallucinating On Weed??

I remember the first time I smoked and i swear it was like being in a movie then i went outside for ait cuss my lungs where hurting and the montains looked like movie backdrops that where like cardboard. It felt like i could just reach over and knock em down or blow them down. Kinda weird but it was fun when i was there lol...

Then there was this other time i was riding into town with my sister and her boyfriend and we blazed up some REALLY good shit and it was like being in a car in a movie with the fake background lol it was fun as hell...

Iv also heard shit alot when im stoned and think of weird shit when im blazzed and just spacin out thinkin about shit.

Hallucinating On Weed??

Yeah you guys r making me wanna toke up now lol well wut else to do eh? O yeah and I have no friends now since I smoke weed everynight they hate me even tho they do it here and there lol.

Hallucinating On Weed??

For me itâ??s usually stupid little stuff out of like the corner of my eye.

Hallucinating On Weed??

when i smoke chronic/hydro i get some beatiful closed-eye visuals, like patterns and shit

Hallucinating On Weed??

I usually have hallunications, like I see things that don't happen however they are really quick, and its almost like im like, "Did I jsut see that?" But I mean hey,...marijuana is a minor hallucinagine aways

Hallucinating On Weed??

Only time I truely saw things on herb was when I had some laced with angeldust... Bu if I'm jsut smoking chronic I dont get visuals, though sometimes something will trip me out kinda...

I call it herbal advantage because its always due to a hightened sense (you know, you can hear something really faint, or see something really obscure).
    I see a red door and I want it painted black / No colors anymore I want them to turn black / I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes / I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

Hallucinating On Weed??

it might make you have sum wierd ass phantom effects, like you feel there is a ring of light around a person's face when you talk to them, or static vision, but there isn't... only happens when ur really high.
    Why look for why things are?

Hallucinating On Weed??

My first time I had hydro was back when my parents didnt know I smoked and I thought they were going to bed so I went into the bathroom and pulled a few down (this was in my early days of smokin) and went to watch tv and they were still up watching tv so i decided to sit in my room and trip out...In the first 10 ins or so I was lying down I heard an elephant for a few minutes just outside my window and then I thought I was hearing footsteps in the roof and I thought aliens were invading my house so I ran out to my parents and was tellin them shit (I had the redest eyes) and they waited till I had finished talking and then sed...You must have had some good weed to be doing that...and that how they found out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast