Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1568 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click it, click it come on you wanna click it;) HELP!!!!

Hey everyone! As all of you I love the mary-jane. Im a 20 year old female... I care a lot about fitness, but I tried marijuanna and have loved to smoke it everyday! Problem is.....I have an extreme urge to eat! Like Im a light eater normally, because I like to stay slim...but with weed Ill eat THREE BAGELS toppled with cream cheese.......or for a snack FIVE BOWLS OF CEREAL! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! HOW do i get high without turning into the new year blimp? Yes I know eat healthy which I do, but when Im high I start fantasizing about cheeseburgers hahaha... SAD... YUP! Anyway OH and im in University Im renting out a room in this house..... and I need to smell proof my room so my landlord doesent know. This is what Ill do.... I put a glade plug into my wall(the eliminate smoke odour one) and ill get a towel and stuff it in my door ( I'll tell my roomate its because my "incense " is strong and I dont want to bother her head with the scent. So I will get TWO incesnses and burn them right by the door incase smoke does come out it will be vanilla scented...and if i get a fan and blow it out the window directly, or is the zoom tube better? I can't really afford a vapourizer right now, so any other methods of smell proofing my room? And is it true that a bong will get me more high???Because I spend like 60 bucks every day on weed.. lol Im a little excessive............. WELL THANKS TO WHOEVER CAN REPLY TO THIS HUGE ASS MESSAGE!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!:hippy:
    lilbella82 Reviewed by lilbella82 on . Click it, click it come on you wanna click it;) HELP!!!! Hey everyone! As all of you I love the mary-jane. Im a 20 year old female... I care a lot about fitness, but I tried marijuanna and have loved to smoke it everyday! Problem is.....I have an extreme urge to eat! Like Im a light eater normally, because I like to stay slim...but with weed Ill eat THREE BAGELS toppled with cream cheese.......or for a snack FIVE BOWLS OF CEREAL! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! HOW do i get high without turning into the new year blimp? Yes I know eat healthy which I do, but Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

keep your sessions short to avoid a really stinky room..If you can roll up a j and go for a walk somewhere...and as for the food...I dunno...find sum low fat cookies or sumthin..lol

Wow...where to start here. You are doing a good job on the scent thing I would say. A zoomtube is a good way to hide scent. Blow it out the window if that is practical.

Get a good vaporizer asap. That will help even more. Bongs tend to personally get me higher. Will that be the same for you? Don't know but please give us a progress report.

And lastly you are spending way too much in my opinion. I would think you need to buy a little more in bulk as opposed to a dime or quarter at a time. It looks like you will be smoking it anyways. I smoke almost everyday and multiple times during the day and I only burn through an oz at 300 a month. You are spending that in 5 days according to your math.

Have fun, Be safe, and be cool and prepared to know what you are going to say if you do get caught.

Celery with low fat cream cheese is a good snaking alternative. Tastes good, and has that crunch element I like when I have the munchies. Apples are great too if you want something sweet. Also fat free caramel corn flavored rice cakes work well if you're watching your weight (As I always am. Damn fat ass genetics).

ohohohoh man i found the best things for munchies RICE CAKES there like really low in callories nd stuff<not that i care> there just so damn good sour cream nd chive

as for the whole smell thing ..try to smoke outside or out a window ..idk i cudnt be botherd blowin smoke out trough somthing the whole time..

Okay guys thank you sooo much!! Well just one more question. I live in the richer hoity toity section of town, and sure I can go outside, I dont drive though...but do you think the neighbors will smell it outside if i go out there?

i figure that if you spend 60 dollars on bud everyday then you can miss a few days or a week maybe to save up and buy one of those really good vaporizers people talk about and by not smoking everyday for a few days or a week you can lower your tolerence level and get blasted when you get your new vap. just an idea. good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samwhore
    I abuse cannabis by lighting it on fire.

60 bucks a day..

jeez!

be responsible need i say more

well... i have not a good answer for your question about the munchies, because when im stoned i eat to my heart's (or rather stomach) content... i hardly do any physical exercise, and, surprisingly, im skinny! Its a mystery for me...

As for the another questions... if you want to get much stoned with less weed, and want no problems with smell, i suggest you to smoke hash oil. It can make your weed last at least 5x longer, it makes much less smoke, and the smoke have only a faint smell, very different of weed.
    And the high is HIGH... :stoned::abduct::thumbsup:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast