Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1581 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi From The Orlando Area

Just signed up today and wanted to say hello from the Orlando, Florida area. Any other members from around here?
    WinterSpringsJan Reviewed by WinterSpringsJan on . Hi From The Orlando Area Just signed up today and wanted to say hello from the Orlando, Florida area. Any other members from around here? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hi From The Orlando Area

welcome!

Hi From The Orlando Area

Hey whats up man! I'm sounding off from the Tampa St.Pete area. I hope we get a few more Floridians here.....Anyway I just wanted to say welcome and I hope your getting that wave of Silver haze that has been going around.:jointsmile:

Hi From The Orlando Area

Hey, welcome! Nope not from Orlando but I've been there and to Tampa and Kissimee.. Man Florida is the best place on Earth.. lol

Hi From The Orlando Area

Thanks for the welcome. We just moved here from Dallas, Texas so fairly new to the area and just starting to find my way around. Very different here, but can't complain about the weather and the sunshine.

Hi From The Orlando Area

Yea its pretty nice year round. So is the Weed more expensive here than Dallas? That’s the number one compliant with Florida.:wtf:

Hi From The Orlando Area

As far as price, have no idea. I have had to make a trip to Dallas in order to find what we need as we have no connection here. So with the cost of gas and hotels driving back and forth, I'm sure it would be a bargain to us, lol. We live in a suburb of Orlando and not the kind that the subject would be brought up in regular conversation.

Hi From The Orlando Area

Welcome hun! Im hoping to see you around!

Hi From The Orlando Area

what up man..I'm from crystal river..like an hour-ish north..and don't let looks fool you..it's florida everyone smokes or drinks..lol

Good luck on the search

Hi From The Orlando Area

heyy welcome ... im going to be in orlando pretty soon and im looking forward to it! id love to live in that wonderful warm climate all year long!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast