Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1577 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

stoner diet?

stoners always seem to have the most unhealty diets i was wondering if anybody knows like what's lacking the most? like protien, sodium, vit.a,b,c that sort of stuff not like meat bread stuff
    pass the chicken Reviewed by pass the chicken on . stoner diet? stoners always seem to have the most unhealty diets i was wondering if anybody knows like what's lacking the most? like protien, sodium, vit.a,b,c that sort of stuff not like meat bread stuff Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

stoner diet?

Well when I was gaining the pounds from munching out so much I started buying lots of fruit and healthy snacks. Now when I have the munchies I could go throw packets of apples, grapes, strawberries and its lovely.
    Pass_the_dubbie is a fictional character on cannabis.com and the opinions expressed do not reflect nor immitate any particular person ©2006-200?

stoner diet?

I actually have a pretty balanced diet, I just eat too much, easiest way to make your diet healthier and continue eating the way you want is to stop drinking soda and eating fast food,

stoner diet?

Um, my diet is fine. You just need the same amount of discipline that other dieters have. I think that keeping stocked up on fruits and veggies for munchies is the best idea.

stoner diet?

If I had to guess the nutrients missing from the diet of a "typical" cannabis user, I would say vitamin C, folic acid, and water. Only because those are the nutes missing from the diet of cig smokers. That's just a guess on my part though. Most people, can users or not, are slightly dehydrated. Hardly anybody eats enough veggies and fruits, except Bizzle LOL! And SmokingMonkey And beans are an amazing source of folic acid, as is orange juice. So have some chili and a smoothie, and you'll be on top.

stoner diet?

Quote Originally Posted by pass the chicken
    ....what's lacking the most? like ...sodium,
    lol that's probably the most OVER-ingested bit... mmm funyuns....

The best trick is to keep healthier munchiefoodstuffs right in the front of the fridge so you grab them first.

I like olives, roasted red peppers, fresh mozzarella, stuffed cherry bomb peppers, pretty much anything mediterranean and spicy! Too much salt though, I know...I make an effort to eat lots of veggies al lunch especially, so if I just make a meal of munchies later, it's not the end of the world.

stoner diet?

I think most people don't drink enough water. If you make water your #1 drink it is supposed to be damn healthy for you.

Also, as someone said before, grab a healthy snack when you are baked (Although I often fail myself )

stoner diet?

I need more fiber...

I ate a BIG bowl of strawberries and grapes today with a bottle of water, and I felt healthy. For once :P

I need to work out more.

stoner diet?

I eat nothing but healthy food; grapefruit, mango, broccoli, grapes, kiwi, peppers, salad, fish... mmmm I love it.
    On the weekend though, I tend to get a lot more stoned, and want a lot more munchies. I notice I tend to break out a little more on Mondays because of this.
    But honestly, yeah bacon and McDick's is good when your high, but try a mango, you'll fall in love.

As for health, anyone hear of Greens+ ? Look it up. I take it every day and it's expensive as golden shit, but it's worth it. You feel so healthy.

stoner diet?

speaking of mangoes, here is a pic out of me eating a mango a year ago high as a bitch, and I look like a fucking rabbit or something. What happened was, me and 5 friends got baked and went to find food, and we ran into this thai grocery store, and I bought a fresh mango from them, but I didn't have my knife on me (I usually carry a little 1.5" knife to cut stuff like that with, but I didn't that time. but damn that was a delicious mango

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast