Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1685 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

my overeagar buddy

Quote Originally Posted by pass the chicken
    a couple years ago i was high no car at the time so i just started walking and ended up at my friends house then we proceded to walk to the mall walk around trying to find someone we know for a ride about to give up and just spend the night on his couch we walk outside some guy is arguing on his cell his buddys just standing there laughing his ass off as who knows then asked me or my friend not sure who for a cigg i gave him one started chit chatting after finding out i have no way to get home like a 10-15 min drive but 2 hour walk they offer us a ride back to my place they had 2 kegs and half a 24case ok? lill nervous but what ever i was 16 at the time when we get to my apart i invite them up to smoke so i pull out the best bud i'd ever had at the point in time it was green and purple spots it smelled like fruit loops or gummy bears i called it fruity bears and gummy loops or fruity bear loops ...... and more combinations of the four words but onwards with the story so i pull out my standard water bong you know the like half inch tube on bottom then buble then like 4-6 inchs with the slide and all yea well if you don't know what im talking about by now you should ask yourself why your on a cannabis site but we're hitting it passing around my buddy was the last in the circle we were talking bout a party they were throwing later that night my buddys hitting the bong were talking he's hitting it and says i'm not getting a hit i'm looking and looking take it's jam packed with smoke "ummmm. dude did you pull the slide?" hes looks slide? the bowl pull it and hit it again car... he hit it before i finished saying it cleared it in one hit and he went from one beer to full blown fucked up eyes looking like slits just starts sweating like he was in an oven and lays on the floor i ask you ok? dude with out moving his arm he waved me off ok i'm getting directions from the two guys we just met for the party and we hear a noise from my buddy look over and he's puking in his shoes somehow pulled them off i guess needless to say we never made the party but we still hang out far and few times and laugh about that everytime after that i learned to keep a bucket in every room
    you were in a car.. and he layed on the floor.? :wtf:

2.   Advertisements

my overeagar buddy

my brain hurts. ur dumb. smoke less weed.
    :wtf:

my overeagar buddy

read the post below>.> something fucked up. so yeah....

my overeagar buddy

Quote Originally Posted by pass the chicken
    a couple years ago i was high no car at the time so i just started walking and ended up at my friends house then... etc. etc.
    hmm... it gets better!

Quote Originally Posted by jaGerbom
    lol haters.

a true educated person can read any type of writing and understand it all.

funny story.
    True. if you've read this while you were just as high as passthechicken when he wrote this.

And now... A quote from a great movie.
    Brian: First of all to understand what happened to killer, you gotta understand who killer the dog was. Now killer was born to a three-legged bitch of a mother. He was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz he's a small time gun runner and a rotweiler fight promoter. So he puts killer into training. They see killer's good. He is damn good. But then he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his brother nibbles. And killer said "no man that's my brother, I can't fight nibbles" but they made him fight anyway, and killer, he killed nibbles. Killer said "that's it!" he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he freaked out. Then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart no longer beat. wow.

Thurgood Jenkins: You know uh, I never thought I'd say this to anybody, but you smoke entirely too much reefer.

(without the 'two')

my overeagar buddy

Any story that ends with your freind puking in his own shoes is a good story.

But I am going to leave you a few of these to use in your next story:

.................................................. ......
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,
    ????????????????????????????????????????
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Those will come in handy.
    More of the same: Renger\'s Rantings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12