PDA

View Full Version : Cryptozoology anyone?

rebgirl420
03-16-2007, 12:05 PM
Am i the only one who is really into cryptozoology? I think im a lochness monster addict...actually thats the reason I refuse to swim in open water of any kind. I mean most of the ocean hasnt been explored and we can only guess whats in there. Besides we've been finding all sorts of huge animals that we thought were extinct all the time.

notransfer
03-16-2007, 02:21 PM
haha oddly enough i was into it when i was younger...ive heard of a skunk ape in the everglades..champlains 'champ' etc...i could even swear i saw a rabbit with antlers when i was like....5...haha

rebgirl420
03-17-2007, 12:10 AM
hahah champ! God I just wanna be able to have the guts to go out on a boat and float around until I see something! ARGH!

Zimzum
03-17-2007, 12:16 AM
Its definitely an interesting subject. But I wonder how many of them are just mutants. Sorta like people born with extra parts there not spoused too or conjoined twins.

rebgirl420
03-17-2007, 12:44 AM
Oh im sure that 98 percent of the cases can be explained by science but its still cool to imagine that in todays high tech world that something that should have died 300 million years ago is still in the ocean doing its thing..oh well I guess I watch too much tv haha

bigfatty69
03-22-2007, 07:05 PM
Biggyfoot - all photos, fake

yeti- footprints in the Himalayas, fake

Nessie - faked with a toy submarine, scientists have dregged the loch and recovered nothing( and shes supposed to be 20'-30' long)

Don't get me wrong, anything is possible, but when every person comes forward with "real" photos or film it turns out to be manufactured. reb you're right, it is great to imagine, but its just like religion. Its all about faith.

Captin
03-24-2007, 01:22 PM
I used to be, haven't thought much of it lately but check out this crazy skull (http://www.starchildproject.com/)
that thing creeps me out :wtf:

conch420
03-24-2007, 04:30 PM
its probably some ancient human/alien hybrid... that is weird man