PDA

View Full Version : need advise: trip to amsterdam then to paris

bklynbenz
03-14-2007, 08:29 PM
ok so im going back to amsterdam for my yearly trip in april but this year instead of all my boys going my girl is going. all my boys backed out last second and being that my girl always wanted to go to paris were doing both this time around.

my question is whats the scene like in paris? were flying into amsterdam from ny and then planning on taking the train to paris to stay for another week.

is it safe to bring shit with me on the train from amsterdam?

how easy is it to cop some good shit in paris?

places to go? stay away from?

any help/info from like minded travellers is greatly appreciated.

also if anyones in amserdam the first week of april and wants to burn, hit me up.

mattmao
03-14-2007, 08:37 PM
dont go to paris its a shit hole.its the dirtiest city i have ever been to and i have been to lots!!good place to stay in amsterdam the greenhouse effect.

mattmao
03-14-2007, 08:39 PM
as for the first week of april i might be in the dam with my wife if so i will contact you and have a session!!

bklynbenz
03-15-2007, 12:44 AM
lol believe me its not my choice to go to paris, id stay in amsterdam for the 2 weeks if it was up to me.

as far as places to stay i didnt even know you could stay at greenhouse, is it a hostel? all the previous years ive stayed at swissotel but this year i made reservations at the radissson sas which looks pretty dope.

DryGuy420
03-18-2007, 07:52 AM
Dude in Amsterdam,a good hostel is The Bulldog,you can get a double room for about 45 euro a night. Screw that gang room shit,since you bringin your girl you gonna probably be fuckin. Its just all around a better ideal. Its the most famous coffee shop there,the Hostel is right down the street from the Red Light and not far from the square. There are also a couple coffee shops you got to hit. First is the coolest joint IMO,its called Feels Good. Its at the end of one of the rows of the red light,next to a place called Hotel Vijaya (shit hole dont stay there,but they let you smoke in the rooms)the name is in red letters sticking out from the wall. Feels Good's sign looks like a sun w/sunglasses on. They sell this bud called BGW (dunno what that means) This was the strongest bud i have EVER smoked and i hit alot of the higher end shit you can get there. Though my friend and i smoked alot of it,about a gram and a half each in a cone i was floating. I swear that shit dropped me to my knees. And the atmosphere of the shop is nice too. Good cold beer on tap and the soda's arent too expensive either. Most places charge 3.50-5.00 euro per,i think Feels Good it is only like 1.50 euro. Next place is called Lost in Amsterdam,its not a coffee shop its a bar so they cant sell bud,BUT if you bring your own stuff they will pack it into hooka's for you with some shisa and you can chill out on cushions in a indian style lounge. Drinks are expensive but it is a kick ass place to hang out. This place is actually on the other side of the square outside the redlight,not far from it though,its worth a walk to get to it. Last time i was there it was under construction out front w/scaffolds up so you have to look for it. The 3rd place and the wierdest by far is a coffee shop on the same street as the bulldog hotel (i cant remember the name) you cant miss it,just pop your head into it and you will know it. The place is set up like a forest. The tables look like tree stumps,there are gnomes and shit everywhere,it is really cool looking. I dont remember drink costs there but it is worth a sit and chill. The Red Light at night is far better than durring the day,at night you have the fine girls with few nasty's and durring the day the windows are filled with the fatties and skanks. Im not sayin hit the girls up but i mean you are going to Amsterdam,and i know it isnt to see windmills and wooden shoes. I suggest hitting the other sites like the brewery and the anne frank house durring the day and the red light for night. Try to stay away from the bums that come up to sayin shit like can i ask you a question?,they are trying to pick your pockets or beg for money either or just wave them off. Some will try to keep up with you and keep talking to you that shit is annoying but they will eventually fall off.

I liked walking the canal streets in the mornings,after the street sweepers go by it is a great timefor pictures. If you arent on a tight budget you can go out and get waffels but if you got to ration out money you can hit up the vendors which is cheaper,ALOT cheaper. If you see a place they sell waffels with chocolate on them it will more than likely be weed chocolate. I liked the white chocolate but i heard the milk chocolate was good too,i didnt try it. Also DO NOT be afraid of the space cakes! Some places label them saying be careful but i used to down 2-3 w/a cone or a few bowls and i really didnt have a problem. Also alot of place will sell prerolled spliffs,alot of places mix bud and tobacco so if you dont like the mix be sure to ask whats in it. I would suggest not carrying much with you so you dont get messed up and forget something or lose something. I used to carry my debit card and my american drivers liscense (just in case anythng went wrong) and cash in my front pocket and my camera and smokes in my other front pocket and left everythng else in the room locked up. If you cant roll well they sell pre rolled cones that you fill w/bud,thats what i used to do becouse i cant roll to save my life. Also if you buy any pipes there i wouldnt spend too much money on anythng you intend to use there becouse you will be throwing it away or washing it heavily before you go home. It sucks but you cant fly w/used pipes,so get you a small 3-5 euro pipe for while you are there and just pass it on to someone when you leave or toss it out by the train station. If you wanna play with bongs and shit like that alot of shops will "rent" to you. We used to just order hookas but i have seen the bongs up behind in the shelves. Ok this has gone longer than i expected it to so im gonna end it here but GL over there and have fun,if i was still living over in England i would have made a trip out to smoke with you but sadly im back in america and cant hop over for cheap anymore :(. I tell you man Amsterdam is the only place i wanna go on vacation.

Have fun!!!!!! Take pictures and post them!!!!!!

bklynbenz
03-19-2007, 01:49 PM
wow thanks for writing all that dude, but yea ive been to amsterdam a few times already and know whats up. i never stayed in a hostel and dont ever plan on it, strictly 4 star hotels and better for me!

ive never been to paris, thats what i need some info on