PDA

View Full Version : WTF - I mean, really - W T F ?!?!

KindMidasSoundman
03-11-2007, 04:19 AM
I'm sick after seeing this.

this guy is a fucking PUSSY

I would like to kick this dude's teeth in and give him a mouthful of broken glass.

Video shows 101-year-old mugged - Crime & Punishment - MSNBC.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17557851/)

KindMidasSoundman
03-11-2007, 10:22 PM
wow!
nobody else finds this disturbing?

OK

lazy smoker7
03-11-2007, 10:26 PM
I find that very bad... hes 101 years old... cmon now leave the old poor guy alone... I dont believe violence should be used any where... unless some guy comes up to me and attacks me... jesus whats this world comming to.. seriously think every on just needs to stop being so angry and violent and we just need to sit around and pass the bowl

lazy smoker7
03-11-2007, 10:28 PM
lol i meant leave the poor old lady alone... EDIT: sorry for double post i thought it was past 5 mins alrdy lol)

sheen
03-12-2007, 12:48 AM
lol

Willard_420
03-12-2007, 01:03 AM
lol I love the comments they make at the end of the video:

"Hopefully the inmates will teach him a lesson..."

Antihero867
03-12-2007, 05:57 AM
Dude i would beat that guys face in with a bat. What a little bitch. I hope he gets BFed in prison.

timothylearyisdead
03-12-2007, 07:15 AM
I wanna poo on his face

trynagethigh
03-12-2007, 07:18 AM
for that shit he did..hmmm..id have to start of with a light kidnapping of his ass into my trunk. We'll proceed from there at an undisclosed location with a series of torturistic acts, red hot pliers on his balls, get out the old cattle branding iron and conveniently embedd "101" on both cheeks of his ass, knock his teeth out one by one with a hammer and a chisel, ...ahh let me stop, i could be here for days..LOL. Needless to say he wouldnt have any hands when i got done nor any feet..but id leave him alive to let him suffer for the rest of his life bound to a wheelchair. HAHA. Bet he wont be doing that shit again. I hope somebody catches that cocksucker..sorry i love my old people,,:)

:jointsmile: :jointsmile: :jointsmile:

Polymirize
03-12-2007, 07:29 AM
I would like to kick this dude's teeth in and give him a mouthful of broken glass.

Yeah? What if he just beat the shit out of you while you were attempting that?

trynagethigh
03-12-2007, 07:34 AM
that would be the part where i introduce him to my two friends smith and wesson. if he then fails to go along with the program im offering..well a shot to the leg can make you change your attitude real fast...LOL. i think he'll see things my way then and get onin the trunk, if not, well we'll just go back to square one and repeat the lesson over..just like in school..you fail, you do a repeat. We'll get to that trunk sooner or later..LOL

:jointsmile: :jointsmile: :jointsmile:

BlazinTreesX3
03-12-2007, 07:35 AM
Old man shoulda been packin heat...

Polymirize
03-12-2007, 09:06 AM
that would be the part where i introduce him to my two friends smith and wesson. if he then fails to go along with the program im offering..well a shot to the leg can make you change your attitude real fast...LOL. i think he'll see things my way then and get onin the trunk, if not, well we'll just go back to square one and repeat the lesson over..just like in school..you fail, you do a repeat. We'll get to that trunk sooner or later..LOL

Silly me. I assumed the problem was senseless violence and that you were all hypocritical assholes. Turns out we're just fiercely protective of old people...

apologies...

trynagethigh
03-12-2007, 05:53 PM
yeah i got a real soft spot in my heart for the elderly and old people, they are like kids, nobody should be fuckin with em.

memoryburner
03-14-2007, 02:44 AM
It's scum like that, that don't deserve to be alive