PDA

View Full Version : NW Suburbs Head Shops

rik224224
03-09-2007, 07:13 PM
Anyone know of some head shops in the NW suburbs? I live in Palatine and I don't feel like driving to Chicago to go to a head shop. :)

Johnny B. Goode
04-23-2007, 05:15 PM
hey man sorry its a little late but i live in palatine too, theres cloud 9 in mchenry. theres also one around the block from cloud 9 that i cant think of. theres also papa smokes in elgin. hope this helps, take care.

klarity
04-24-2007, 07:39 PM
Anyone know of some head shops in the NW suburbs? I live in Palatine and I don't feel like driving to Chicago to go to a head shop. :)
Hey man. You can check out sight and sound on north avenue in lombard i think? they are a little pricey but have a good selection

Peace out

Klarity

GatorWarrior
08-04-2007, 10:49 PM
haha what part of palatine you guys live in

spazman42
08-07-2007, 03:58 PM
hey man sorry its a little late but i live in palatine too, theres cloud 9 in mchenry. theres also one around the block from cloud 9 that i cant think of. theres also papa smokes in elgin. hope this helps, take care.

i think its "all about it glass" or just all about it.

i could be wrong.

NorthBrook19
10-30-2007, 06:49 PM
There's Papa Smoke and Ozzie's in Elgin, right off of Route 31. Papa's has a MUCH wider variety, but Ozzie's is up and coming. Check out both.

SmokeyTokey
10-31-2007, 05:13 PM
I found PapaSmokes to be really expensive. I would check the small "tobacco stores: too. That is where I found the best deal. In fact, I found one shop that I can often negotiate price. I walk in and say," I want to spend $15.00 on a nice glass piece." The lady will show my what I can get for $15.00 and she sometimes offer larger and nicer pieces for the same price. I much rather go there than a head shop.

NorthBrook19
11-01-2007, 07:07 PM
I agree the prices are high, but they just expanded and they have a ton of stuff. Multiple chamber water pipes, dugouts, chillums, bubblers, and much more. The glass is amazing though, and you definitely get your bang for your buck. There's a "Tobacco and Pantry" off of Rt.72&Rt 31. Also, there's a "Tobacco Outlet" off of Huntley Rd. and Randall Rd. in Carpentersville. Nice spoons there for <$20. You still in the St. Charles area, Smokey?

SmokeyTokey
11-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Yeah bro...still here

Nice weather we are having this week, huh?

NorthBrook19
11-02-2007, 05:36 PM
I love the fact that it can be sunny but blisteringly cold. I woke up around 8 this morning, poked my head out of my blanket, and decided it was too cold in my room to get up, so I rolled back over to sleep. I'm thinking of going to Sweet Tomatoes in the next week or so; you ever been there?

SmokeyTokey
11-03-2007, 03:22 PM
I went there once when I first moved to st charles from cali. They have a pretty good salad buffet and decent soup. Its not bad at all. Granted, I have to eat about 4 bowls of salad to get full but oh well.