PDA

View Full Version : Paraphernalia laws in victoria and darwin

frylok
03-09-2007, 11:39 AM
Allright peoples, i really really wanna buy a bong, but i've heard alot of conflicting infomation about age limits and such, like, half the sources say you can buy at any age, whilst the other half say its the average 18-or-over bullshit, so i'm just wondering which the fuck is it?

All help welcome.

frylok
03-10-2007, 04:57 AM
Cool thanks man, at least i know now......

Any Darwin peeps got anything to say about Darwin? cos i don't know shit about the laws up in Darwin.

I'm moving there in a few months see...

joebee
03-10-2007, 09:18 AM
Allright peoples, i really really wanna buy a bong, but i've heard alot of conflicting infomation about age limits and such, like, half the sources say you can buy at any age, whilst the other half say its the average 18-or-over bullshit, so i'm just wondering which the fuck is it?

All help welcome.

Why buy one when you can make it, get an orchy bottle and drill a holw about 1/3 of the way up and get some clear plastic tube from a hardware shop, buy a cheap glue gun and glue that into the hole with the tube just off the bottom of the orchy bottle. Go to a tobaconist and they normally sell the brassy bongs and take the cup off it and screw that into the plastic tube on the out side. Then drill a shotty hole about 3/4 of a way up on the bottle, fill the bottle with a little bit of water, pack the cup light it and keep a thumb on the shotty hole and smoke to your hearts content. Easy. Or go the aluminium can.

frylok
03-10-2007, 11:12 AM
yeahl, but that would involve me actully getting off my arse and doing something, and i'm allergic to that.

GetDown
03-13-2007, 09:46 PM
dont know where bouts in vic u live, but if you live near an off ya tree shop pop in, they dont usually ask for ID, and jus try popping into a few shops and buying a bong, worst possible thing they can do is say no to you, its not as if youll be getting into any trouble